BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Anastasiya Y.
Asheville, NC
I love the constiency of this product. This is my go to in the winter time because the wax is a little thicker. It doesn't really have a smell to it either which is really great. I have actually used it on dry spots on my face during the winter, and even on acne which has helped me some how.
Jenn B.
Sharpsville, PA
Nothing beats Burt's Bees Vitamin E and peppermint lip balm! This is the only lip balm I use year-round but it's absolutely perfect for dry, winter lips! It has a soothing, cooling feel when you put it on and the faint scent of peppermint. I carry one in my handbag, workbag and car..love it!
Adrianna B.
I like this product a lot for certain times. This product just tends to be a little greedy for me. I like it but it leave like a film on my lips kind of. The dead skin stays there it's gross. But I think it may work well for others who need that extra help. Product just isn't 100% for me but may be able to help others who need a ton of moisture.
Meghan N.
Lexington, KY
Love the scent and feeling that this balm gives you. Very easy to apply. I received a few of these as a gift many year ago and continued to use them. I'm the type of person who likes to keep multiple brands of lip balm around and this is one I love to grab when my lips need a little hydration!
Lu L.
I never leave home without my Burt's Bees Lip Balm! Fresh and minty and soothing. Keeps my lips kissable soft all year long - even in the cold North winters! Thankful I found this product. Been using it for over 16 years, and never looking back.
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
Just received this for Christmas and I am so excited. I love Burt's products and this tin is so cute. I'm going to use it as a travel set and keep it in my carry on bag. The chapstick is soft and creamy and the hand products help my skin feel less dry.
Kathryn P.
Flint, MI
I love this lip balm I use it a lot and I love the way it moisturizes my lips and how it smells really nice.it's really smooth on the lips it's not harsh. and I love the fact that it is made of beeswax and that the ingredients are very natural I would really recommend this to people.
Megan D.
Clarkston, MI
I'm convinced that Burt's Bees has excluded some highly addictive ingredients from its ingredients list... I have purchased dozens of Burt's Bees lip balms, and as much as I wish I could get by with a cheaper brand, these are the most hydrating and overall satisfying lip balms I've ever used.
Lisa M.
Wingdale
 I love this stuff makes my lips feel minty  I highly recommend this Chapstick for anyone that likes mint flavor  i’ve use this twice  and it smells good to  not really pricey  it’s worth it you can find this anywhere I would buy this again! Love this stuff
Karsyn P.
Anna, TX
This lip balm is great. I actually prefer this over the eos lip balms because these not only hydrate your lips but also double as lip pigment too. I always have one of these on me. The color options are perfect. They have so many shades and are so hydrating. I highly recommend this lip balm.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?