BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Dany Z.
Burt's Bees lip balm is my holy grail and I must have a tube of it with me at all times. A long journey with dried lips has turned me into a lip balm addict. I have tried almost every brand of lip balm in search of relief, and most of the time I end up with an allergic reaction. I would get this red, bumpy, and itchy rash around my lips, and putting on more lip balm only worsen it. I picked up a tube of Burt's Bees out of desperation. There's something about the no nonsense yellow packaging drew me in... and oh man, I've been hooked ever since.

This brand of lip balm is the one of the few that I'm not allergic to. It is made up of 100% natural ingredients that doesn't cause irritation. Instead, it soothes and relieves me of dried and chapped lips. Their flavor sections are amazing. All of the flavors smell like the real thing, and my favorites are honey and vanilla. The texture glides on smooth and velvety, and it actually sinks it instead of sitting on top of your lips. Usually with other lip balms I have to reapply what feels like every 5 minutes. With Burt's Bees I can go hours and my lips still feel moisturized.

I will always be loyal to Burt's Bees lip balm because it literally saved my lips. I have tubes stashed everywhere and backups ready to go. That's how much I love this lip balm and I highly recommend it.[;

Shannon R.
Virginia Beach, VA
This is my go to moisturizer lip balm protectant I absolutely love this product and have used it for years and will continue to it is the only protective let on that I will use I have passed on this love the love of this product to both of my children who adore it as well as my motherand all natural product that is healthy for you and the environment love it
Jessica F.
Waverly, NY
I have yet to purchase a Burt's Bees product that I don't love. They contain all natural ingredients and I have sensitive skin and that is a plus. I buy this kit every year on clearance. I pay 5 dollars so for the price I am definitely getting more than my moneys worth and I use everything in this kit. I also buy them for gifts, everyone loves them. I would definitely recommend this gift set.
Vanessa O.
Fellsmere, FL
I really loveeeee this lip balm. It’s all natural. The ingredients are very few and very blunt of what they are. I’ve used many chapstick cause I have very dry lips and others will moisturize for a few minutes but then dry out again and worse! But this one gives me a cooling sensation that makes me not want to bite my lips and also keep them moisturize for hours!! I would defiantly recommend to every one! It makes my lips look so healthy! 😍❤️
Maggie B.
This had been my go-to lip balm for a decade. I love the classic flavors, the way it makes my lips feel soft and conditioned, and the wonderful ingredients. However, I have a lot of qualms about using products owned by the Clorox Company since they test on animals. I no longer purchase this product until the company can verify that they no longer test any of their products or ingredients on animals - except the human kind!
Colleen T.
Greenbelt, MD
Love the deal of getting 4 chapsticks, however I did not love all of the scents. You normally cannot go wrong with Burt's Bees anything but I think I will continue buying my chapsticks separately. The reason for buying them separately is that I don't feel I use them fast enough then I forget about them. I think this pack would be great if your family members used them or you are someone that really uses a lot of chapstick consistently.
Maika E.
Schaumburg, IL
This was the first lip balm I ever got from my mum when I was 4. I love the packaging and I've been using it for many years now. I use it everyday so it doesn't last long, but I always buy a new one whenever I need a new one. It has different scent which is really fun to choose from. I like the pink grapefruit the most because I like grapefruits. I recommend this to everyone because it has reasonable price:)
Rebekah K.
Riverside, CA
I've been using different types of Burt's Bees Lip Balm for years and get mad every time I lose my favorite new tube. I love that it isn't sticky and it lasts a long time. The price is worth it because it works for a long time. It also is great because of the natural ingredients.
Tania B.
Memphis , TN
Love the lip balm! Great for really dry lips. It gave my lips a smooth look. No more dry cracked lips. Simple packaging and easy to use. First time I bought it and decided to stick to this one for my dry lips. Love the peppermint which gives my lips a plump feel and it smells great. The only thing I didn't like was that after a while you get a waxy residue on the lips, but that being said, I would still recommend this product.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is the only drugstore chapstick I use. I love it. I love the cooking effect it has on my loops. I love the results I get from it, as it always makes my lips less chapped and smoother. I have a lot of high end lip products but I still always carry a Burt’s bees chapstick in my purse no matter where I go.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?