BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Abigail T.
Newark , NY
I really like Burt's Bees products and I really liked this lip balm. I made my lips really soft and it was really good in the winter when my lip get dry. I still use this lip balm every once in awhile but I honestly like EOS lip balm better. I would totally say that this is a amazing product though and it's definitely worth buying.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I am an avid lip balm user and this is my absolute favorite! The texture is great and it lasts for a long time. I love that it is also natural. The best thing about this chapstick is that it doesn't leave your lips feeling gunky. There are a variety of good alternative flavors, but my favorite is the original. I highly recommend.
Ellie H.
ONE OF THE BEST LIP BALMS EVER! My lips are insanely chapped all the time. I've tried every ball under the rainbow but none will ever compare to Burt's Beeswax Original. It's a little pricey but worth it in my eyes. I've gone through two whole tubes (a feat I'd never thought possible) and am on my third. I love it so much!
Danielle H.
Maple grove , MN
I love this lip balm! As a new Mom during the winter last year my lips were always dry. This helped save them! It is one of the only lip balms I’ll use as others dry out my lips but this leaves them smooth and hydrated. It also has a nice texture when in use. I’d definitely recommend this to others especially new moms.
Anne W.
Burt's Bees makes a fantastic basic lip balm! It isn't my favorite lip balm in the world but it is definitely a great one to buy multiples of to throw in various purses so that you always have one on hand. It lasts for a long time and doesn't have a fragrance so it is also great for people who are sensitive to smells!
Jennifer Z.
Joplin , MO
This is hands down my favorite lib balm! I started using it in the Winter when I had very chapped lips, and it healed them very quickly! Now I use this year round. It's so easy to use, just take the cap off and smooth on your lips. I love the tingly feeling it gives your lips so you know it's working. Recommend to everyone!!!
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA
Burts bee's is the only chapstick I can and will only use. It leaves my lips feeling moisturized. I also like how it has vitamin E in it. I buy the original flavor most of the time, the only other flavor I tried was the mango one. I know a lot of people that use to use chapstick brand and switched over to burts bee's.
PEARLINE M.
The Burt's Bees Beeswax lip Balm works great! Many lip therapy products out there tends to not last on your lips but.... The Burt's Bees Beeswax lip balm does! I do not have to reach my pocket every 30 min anymore. I highly recommend many Lip balm users this product, trust me you will not be dissappointed at all.
Cameron D.
Love the squeezable bottle! Solves the frustrating problem of the tube screwing in my pocket which causes half of the product to go in to the cap! No wasted product now, I prefer buying it this way. Makes my lips feel awesome.
Stacie W.
Meh. The cooling sensation is delightful but I noticed this stuff totally dries out not only my lips but the actual product itself. It's kind of hard and does not go on as smooth or as easily as other lip balms. Price is great but I would rather spend money on something I actually like, not this just because it's cheap.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?