BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Laura M.
San Diego
I realize that I am in the minority when it comes to this product. In all honesty, I wanted to give it two stars but that was making it too personal. For me, I not only find Burt's Bees to be overpriced, I find their lip products to be incredibly drying which is the exact opposite of what it is intended to be doing! I am sure that it is simply a matter of my body chemistry just not working well with the formula and really, I have tried them frequently always with the hope of liking them as I respect the brand but I always end up disappointed. Once again, I find this stuff to be so waxy and drying and recommend an Olive Oil based product over this any day.
Leana L.
Parsippany , NJ
This is one of the best lip products out there. I have dry lips and using this always makes me lips super soft. It restores my cracked lips and makes them smooth. I also use this with a sugar scrub before I apply liquid lipsticks so they aren’t as drying. I have used Burt’s bees for years and haven’t found another product that will make my lips as soft. However I’ve read these articles on chapsticks and how if you consistently use them you will always need the chapstick for hydration and that’s how they keep getting you to keep buying their product. I have noticed if I stop using it my lips get super dry so I really do need to use this product all the time which is a bit unfortunate because it’s a little pricier than other chapsticks.
Juliana S.
Asheville, NC
The only lip balm I've not lost! Only because I love it so much. Typically I wouldn't pay more than $1 for lip balm, but the price of this balm is worth it for the quality you receive. I put it on every morning and typically reapply at least once more during the day depending on how much time I am spending outside. My lips always feel soft and refreshed after applying. I love the light smell of it too! I'd recommend this balm over the standard ChapStick any day!
Maggie D.
East Brunswick
This is probably my favorite lip balm. Since its the winter, my lips of course get chapped and dry once in a while. When using other chapsticks I've tried, I had to keep reapplying to my lips because they would just keep getting dry again. This lip balm though; is wonderful. I'm amazed that I only have to really put this on my lips probably twice a day or even just once. They stay moisturized all day and never get overly dry. I love the smell; makes me feel like its Christmas. LOL. It basically smells like a candy cane to me; which isn't a problem at all. I also do get a little tingling on my lips when using this, but thats when my lips are pretty dry; and that isn't a problem either.
Kesa A.
Wagner, SD
I did NOT like this at all! I heard so much buzz about this and when I tried it I immediately was not liking it. It stung my lips bad the annoying bad. I like lip plumper or that stuff but I think the texture with this and that sting bothered me I wiped it off immediately. I wouldn’t recommend this just because it is just a normal product that may sting there are others that do the same thing but have other benefits. It just was kind of a let down will not repurchase
Ashley K.
I bought this product from my local Target a few days ago, it was a pack of 4 for $9 (such a steal!)  I was shopping for a new EOS sweet mint lip balm at the time, but stumbled into this product instead.  I've heard about Burt's Bees products in the past, but never actually bought anything from the brand until now.  I highly enjoy this product and recommend it to all of my friends and family.  It's super moisturizing and has this cooling sensation since there's peppermint in this balm.  I'll usually apply this in the night, and when I wake up in the morning my lips would be super soft and smooth looking.  The balm also doesn't have a fake or unpleasant mint scent too, like most mint flavored balms usually do.  I will definitely be repurchasing this product after my pack of 4 runs out!  This brand definitely tops the previous brand that I used to purchase (Eos).
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
Ok. This is my holy grail lip balm. I never use anything else, I love it that much. It’s smooth without being greasy, it moisturizes very well (I can’t tell you the last time I had chapped lips), and there’s really no scent or taste to speak of. I also love that it’s a cruelty free product. At any given time I probably have 10 tubes of this floating around my house. If you’re looking for a new lip balm, I say that you can’t do any better.
Erin K.
Bel Air, MD
This is my favorite chap stick when my lips are extremely chapped during the winter! If I don't drink enough water throughout the week I start to notice it in my lips right away! Burt's Bees Lip Balm is so refreshing on your lips and it gives a little bit of a tingle, which I like at times and not at other times. However, it really does save my lips when it's cold and dry outside. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Emily H.
Highly recommend this lip balm. 100% natural and the little peppermint kick makes my lips feel nice and fresh. Perfect for all day use and to throw in your purse. I've used this brand for many years and I've never been disappointed. Get one for all your friends and family this holiday season.
Olivia W.
I don't think that I will ever not use this lip balm. It's a classic. Has a great smell and I've got to have about 20 tubes lying around due to losing and finding them. I buy other balms sometimes, when I lose my burts bees, but always come back to this one. It moisturizes my lips better than others from the drugstore. The price is a bit high in my opinion, but I love it so much that I'll pay it time and time again.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?