BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jessica L.
Ridgeley, WV
I can't go anywhere without my Burt's Bees. This chapstick is my holy grail. I love the mint scent and how it makes my lips tingle, especially if they're really chapped. It's super cheap but of good quality. It'll leave your lips feeling super smooth and kissable.
Brooke S.
Toledo, OH
This Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm works wonders for dry, cracked skin. It helped make my lips soft again. This lip balm is quite long lasting, but it is a good idea to reapply.  I also love the fact that the lipstick contains natural ingredients. I would buy this lip balm over and over again.
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
I am a lip balm junkie, and I really like this product! It doesn't make my lips feel greasy or waxy, but simply moisturized. Some scents even leave a nice tingling sensation on your lips. The scents are really pleasant. I appreciate that this is a natural product. It is a great price for such a great lip balm!
Chloe F.
Naples, FL
The original Burt's Bees lip balm is the most amazing lip balm I have ever used. The price is unbeatable, and the fact that is is nearly 100% natural ingredients is the icing on the cake. The subtle peppermint taste/scent makes it a deeply moisturizing and refreshing application. My holy grail lip balm!
Liana M.
Great affordable all natural chapstick. Great for anyone who has sensitive lips and cant handle to much of a floral or perfumey smell. Since it is made of beeswax it is a little heavy on the lips, but offers great protection and moisture at an affordable drug store price. It is a definite re-purchase.
Keyanna K.
I like this product. It's not overly priced, I feel like you can purchase at almost any local drug store. I definitely enjoy the tingling sensation. It makes me feel like my lips are extra moisturized, and soft, also the minty smell satisfies me a lot.
cass w.
North Charleston, SC
Burt's bee's lip balm is a go-to product for me. They are great for winter and give your lips a protective layer. I buy it all the time! I love all the flavors too! I'd highly recommend this to both men and women because it's not too shiny so even people who don't wear makeup can use it
Ida Rose B.
Burts Bees Pomegranate lip balm is so awesome. The smell of it is AMAZING, and it actually slightly tints your lips and works as a double. Burts bees always is my favorite lip balm because of the great quality, but this one specifically is the one I recommend.
Cristal G.
San Diego
This is my favorite chopstick I'm the world. Since I started using this product my lips always feel silly smooth and I've never be unsatisfied. I this it's price is good and decent.  I used it everyday in the morning when I do my makeup and at night sometimes in the afternoon.  I definitely recommend this product to all men and women.
Kim L.
Smells great and applies well. Gives the lips a cool feeling, which I like. However, I find that this chapstick doesn't do an awesome job in keeping the lips moisturized. It helps, but I feel like I constantly have to keep re-applying. I would recommend this to a friend, but it's not my first choice.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?