BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Stephanie S.
I never leave home without this chapstick. I have one at work, at home and in my purse. I like the tingle it has after you apply it. It does last long (granted you don't lose it like I do). I buy this at Walmart and CVS and am a repeat buyer. I have tried the tinted balm before but it wasn't my cup of tea.
cass w.
North Charleston, SC
Burt's bee's lip balm is a go-to product for me. They are great for winter and give your lips a protective layer. I buy it all the time! I love all the flavors too! I'd highly recommend this to both men and women because it's not too shiny so even people who don't wear makeup can use it
Cristina G.
I’ve been using this product for years! I literally have one in my desk, my purse, both bathroom vanities, my kitchen “junk” drawer, gym bag, travel bag, and home office. I don’t want no maple syrup, coco puffs flavor, just give me the OG! I have & will NEVER use anything else! If I’m stranded on an island, I MUST HAVE MY BURT’s BEE.
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
My go to lip conditioner. I prefer a lip conditioner that twists up. I can usually find it any store that I'm shopping at which is a major plus. I love the minty feeling that it leaves and I also love that it doesn't leave a greasy feel after. I will continue to purchase until I find something I like better.
Monique L.
Denton, TX
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is a great product to put on your lips when they need some moisturizer! It's convenient to put in your pocket or slip in your purse when you leave the house. I love the freshness feel it gives to my lips while keeping them smooth for hours!
Madison H.
It smells great and is so smooth on your lips! I find it best to use before putting on a matte lipstick because this product is so moisturizing! The packing is small and convenient for those constantly on the go or for those who just need a lip balm to throw into their bag! Burts bees tastes great and feels great! I would recommend this product to anybody!
Melissa W.
Pleasant Grv, UT
This formula is great. I love that it is hydrating and doesn't leave a lot of residue when it dries. It usually lasts about 4 hours before you need to reply. This is great if you want to hydrate your lips and is great for men and women. Try all the flavors, but you can't go wrong with original.
Cristal G.
San Diego
This is my favorite chopstick I'm the world. Since I started using this product my lips always feel silly smooth and I've never be unsatisfied. I this it's price is good and decent.  I used it everyday in the morning when I do my makeup and at night sometimes in the afternoon.  I definitely recommend this product to all men and women.
Brooke S.
Toledo, OH
This Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm works wonders for dry, cracked skin. It helped make my lips soft again. This lip balm is quite long lasting, but it is a good idea to reapply.  I also love the fact that the lipstick contains natural ingredients. I would buy this lip balm over and over again.
Hailie D.
Clermont, FL
BEST chapstick EVER! Goes on smooth, doesn't leave your lips feeling sticky or greasy. Has a nice mint sent. It's all natural. Great for everyday use, sunburned lips, dry/chapped lips and well... it's just amazing and totally worth the $$
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?