BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Melissa M.
Stratford, NJ
I've used high end lip balms and other drugstore brands, but I always come back to Burt's Bees. It keeps my lips soft, even in the winter. I absolutely love the cooling sensation. Don't think I'll ever give this stuff up!
Shelby W.
New Boston, MI
So many people love this product and I fail to see why. It doesn't feel nice going on, it burns my lips and turns them an unpleasant shade of red, it doesn't actually work for me as a chapstick either. The only thing it does is make my dead skin on my lips peel off and makes my lips look very flaky.
Jazmin A.
I love this product! I love how it gives my lips like a tingly sensation of mint! And it has nice packaging. It's long lasting definitely and it's not expensive at all I would recommend to others
Katie E.
Fresno, CA
I’m reviewing the Burt’s bees original only. I have tried other variations from the brand and they just aren’t the same. The original truly is my favorite. It has a menthol like taste and smell that I love. It’s one of my top five must have items! <3  Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Jimmie L.
This is one of my most favorite lip balms!! It provides your lips with a tingling sensation and helps keep them soft and full of moisture. I was recommended this project, and since I tried it I have recommended it to so many others. This is an absolute must have lip balm! I definitely suggest it!!
bijal S.
North Wales, PA
I have been using this for almost ten years now. Love it. During winter, this is the only lip balm I can use to keep it moisturized. Sometimes though I feel it's too expensive considering the other products available in market. That's the only reason I give four stars to it. Otherwise great product.
amanda r.
Kennesaw
I bought this for my daughter, she is two. In the winter when she had chapped lips she absolutely loved it. It lasted a long time for her and for a great price! I would recommend this to anyone! It is great my overall experience I loved it also I used it when I couldn't find mine and it was great.
Anita K.
Happy Valley, OR
The Perfect and Simple Lip Balm! I love Burts Bees 🐝 because they put natural ingredients, no harsh chemicals! The Original is my favorite because it’s slightly minty but very very moisturizing. I highly recommend 💛
Noelle M.
Clifton, AZ
I’ve bought this product when I was playing softball in college. Being in the sun a lot caused my lips to be very chapped. This was a life saver. One use of this took care of my problem right away. I loved the sensation it gave right when I put it on, could definitely tell it was working right away.
Maria D.
Rock Island, IL
Addicted! I have many "flavors" from Burt Bees, and it is great value. I highly recommend buying it at Walmart; it is the cheapest place I have seen it. I am a repeated user, and it is long lasting. I get chappped lips in the winter, and it helps. it has been drying few times, but it is totally worth it!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?