BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Liana M.
Great affordable all natural chapstick. Great for anyone who has sensitive lips and cant handle to much of a floral or perfumey smell. Since it is made of beeswax it is a little heavy on the lips, but offers great protection and moisture at an affordable drug store price. It is a definite re-purchase.
Keyanna K.
I like this product. It's not overly priced, I feel like you can purchase at almost any local drug store. I definitely enjoy the tingling sensation. It makes me feel like my lips are extra moisturized, and soft, also the minty smell satisfies me a lot.
Hailie D.
Clermont, FL
BEST chapstick EVER! Goes on smooth, doesn't leave your lips feeling sticky or greasy. Has a nice mint sent. It's all natural. Great for everyday use, sunburned lips, dry/chapped lips and well... it's just amazing and totally worth the $$
Ida Rose B.
Burts Bees Pomegranate lip balm is so awesome. The smell of it is AMAZING, and it actually slightly tints your lips and works as a double. Burts bees always is my favorite lip balm because of the great quality, but this one specifically is the one I recommend.
Krysta S.
This is my all time favorite lip blame. My lips are always dry, especially in the winter in Idaho, and this is almost medicinal in the relief it provides. I also love the tingly feeling my lips get when I apply it.
Brooke S.
Toledo, OH
This Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm works wonders for dry, cracked skin. It helped make my lips soft again. This lip balm is quite long lasting, but it is a good idea to reapply.  I also love the fact that the lipstick contains natural ingredients. I would buy this lip balm over and over again.
Celine D.
La Verne, CA
The Burt's Bees original beeswax lip balm will always be my favorite because it actually heals my chapped lips! It soothes them when they're burned too. It's not thin balm that has slip like a lot of balms, which I like. The thicker feel + beeswax make it the best balm if you truly have chapped lips!
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
My go to lip conditioner. I prefer a lip conditioner that twists up. I can usually find it any store that I'm shopping at which is a major plus. I love the minty feeling that it leaves and I also love that it doesn't leave a greasy feel after. I will continue to purchase until I find something I like better.
Cassandra M.
Burts Bees is my absolute favorite brand of lip balm that is out there. Very easy to apply, glides right on and is very moisturizing that lasts me at least a while. This is a tad pricier then other lip balms but it is most definitely worth the extra dollar or two. This is something I would definitely recommend.
Madison H.
It smells great and is so smooth on your lips! I find it best to use before putting on a matte lipstick because this product is so moisturizing! The packing is small and convenient for those constantly on the go or for those who just need a lip balm to throw into their bag! Burts bees tastes great and feels great! I would recommend this product to anybody!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?