BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Nicole M.
Burt’s bees is a staple product. I think everyone should have one of these on hand . It’s a good in between chapstick. It works better than a typical chapstick that would leave you moisturized for a small period of time but it also isn’t going to last you all day and give you hydration throughout the day
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
My go to lip conditioner. I prefer a lip conditioner that twists up. I can usually find it any store that I'm shopping at which is a major plus. I love the minty feeling that it leaves and I also love that it doesn't leave a greasy feel after. I will continue to purchase until I find something I like better.
Hailie D.
Clermont, FL
BEST chapstick EVER! Goes on smooth, doesn't leave your lips feeling sticky or greasy. Has a nice mint sent. It's all natural. Great for everyday use, sunburned lips, dry/chapped lips and well... it's just amazing and totally worth the $$
Madison H.
It smells great and is so smooth on your lips! I find it best to use before putting on a matte lipstick because this product is so moisturizing! The packing is small and convenient for those constantly on the go or for those who just need a lip balm to throw into their bag! Burts bees tastes great and feels great! I would recommend this product to anybody!
Krysta S.
This is my all time favorite lip blame. My lips are always dry, especially in the winter in Idaho, and this is almost medicinal in the relief it provides. I also love the tingly feeling my lips get when I apply it.
Kristy S.
Beloit
I love this, this is my go to for lip moisture! In the summer I am on our Harley needing moisture and burts bees works the best to lock it in with out feeling thick. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Celine D.
La Verne, CA
The Burt's Bees original beeswax lip balm will always be my favorite because it actually heals my chapped lips! It soothes them when they're burned too. It's not thin balm that has slip like a lot of balms, which I like. The thicker feel + beeswax make it the best balm if you truly have chapped lips!
Kim L.
Smells great and applies well. Gives the lips a cool feeling, which I like. However, I find that this chapstick doesn't do an awesome job in keeping the lips moisturized. It helps, but I feel like I constantly have to keep re-applying. I would recommend this to a friend, but it's not my first choice.
Cassandra M.
Burts Bees is my absolute favorite brand of lip balm that is out there. Very easy to apply, glides right on and is very moisturizing that lasts me at least a while. This is a tad pricier then other lip balms but it is most definitely worth the extra dollar or two. This is something I would definitely recommend.
Cristal G.
San Diego
This is my favorite chopstick I'm the world. Since I started using this product my lips always feel silly smooth and I've never be unsatisfied. I this it's price is good and decent.  I used it everyday in the morning when I do my makeup and at night sometimes in the afternoon.  I definitely recommend this product to all men and women.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?