BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Amy K.
I've bought more of these lip balms than any other brand. It continues to exceed my expectations. I used to work in a mall where the air usually dry and it's a life saver. It's a good price for the quality of product that you get. I always recommend this to my friends after it was recommended to me years ago.
Mickenzy H.
The best lip product I've ever used. Its the standard in our house now. Every product that they made as always worked wonders in regards to hydration. When your lips are really chapped, there can be a slight sting that comes with the application, but it is welcomed due to the fact that it works so fast!
Treylynn G.
Hill Afb, UT
I think that Burt's Bees Lip Balm is amazing! It keeps my lips super hydrated and protected from the harsh elements where I live. It does have a waxy feel, but that is to be expected when you are buying a Beeswax Lip Balm. My favorite thing about it is the smell. I love the minty feel and smell that it has.
Lauren D.
I have so manny burts bees chap sticks they are so moisturizing and you can get them nearly any where nice quality my boyfriend always notices when I've been applying it and comments on my softer lips this is a product I will try for the rest of my life I love it!
Ciara H.
Morgantown
My absolute favorite chapstick of all time. I went to Walmart and got it for a decent price! The feeling you get when you put it on your lips is worth every penny if you love a fresh feeling. Everyone go run to the store and buy it now, you won't regret it!
Jordan H.
My all-time favorite chapstick hands down. I am an avid chapstick user and  Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm has NEVER let me down! I have one in every place I can store one — purse, car, husband’s truck, bathroom drawer, kitchen drawer, etc. I buy a 2-Pack every chance I need to refill my stash 😊
Steph G.
Philadelphia
Really very addicting. I enjoyed the minted feeling after application, but I needed to reapply more than I liked to. It's very cute and handy. It's the perfect size for your purse or your pocket. I wish the minty feeling was stronger, but overall it's one of the better lip balms available at this price point.
Elisa A.
Salinas
I have gone through 3 tubes already within a year. I do not even know what a god chapstick was until this product. I love the packaging because i love yellow. I bought this at ultra for about three dollars. I am definitely going to buy again because i already ran out. The peppermint in this flavor or whatever you call it stings your eyes..kinda weird right. Like the fumes go to your eyes but i oddly like it but thats just me.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
This is the best lip balm! I have been using it for years! I love the moisturizing effects of it and it always leaves my lips feeling silly smooth! Not the cheapest lip balm but you get what you pay for and this stuff is wonderful!
Courtney K.
Little rock, AR
Best chapstick in the world! I buy this stuff over and over. I wear lipstick that dries out my lips pretty bad and applying this every night before bed has helped that a lot! Especially in the winter. My boyfriend as well is obsessed with this stuff. We have one laying around in almost every room of our home
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?