BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Caycie H.
I have only ever used the regular one with vitamin E and peppermint. It gives you a tingly and refreshing sensation. I love this product because it actually works. If you have chapped lips and you put this on overnight, you won't have chapped lips in the morning. I put it on every night before bed. A must have.
Lilian S.
My all time favorite lip balm ever! I usually buy this in a pack for the good value and this always keeps my lips from getting chapped. I keep one EVERYWHERE; in my purse, backpack, bathroom, bedroom. I can't go without it!!
Bianca C.
Norfolk , VA
Oh you don't have this you say?! You're asking whereeeees the chapstick?! Lol well hello!!!! Get this oh my Lordy. I love this so much it saves the day!!! From the blistering cold to kissing the love of your life you wont be disappointed !!
Lauren L.
Olathe, KS
The best lip balm around. I like the minty scent of the lip balm. The price point is great and the stick lasts me quite awhile. I do find the balm to be a little waxy, but in the winter months when I need to use it more often, it is extremely helpful. I don't have to reapply it all the time which is also nice.
Victoria R.
Saint Albans
The thing I love most about this chap stick is that most chap stick after you use it and it wears of, your lips are left feeling more chapped and yet again applying more chapstick. With Burt's bees you don't have that. It doesn't have a nasty texture and is very light and pleasant. It is definitely a must have!
Autumn B.
These are my go to lip balms. They are thicker than traditional lip balms, I find this helps it keep from melting even in the summer. It glides on smooth and is never sticky. It provides a barrier/protectant for your lips.
Abigayle D.
Everyone I know used to have these! I eventually got them and they are pretty decent. I got tired of them after a while and eventually lost them. Either way, they are still effective and definitely help with chapped lips!
Grace N.
Fredericksbrg, VA
The best chapstick I will ever use. I have been using this chapstick religiously for almost 10 years and I will never stop. My favorite scent is the original, because I love the way it makes my lips feel. This is the only chapstick that actually feels like it is hydrating my lips, rather than just sitting on top.
Gianni A.
I love this brand. I use their face wipes, their moisturizer, and their chapstick. They're pretty affordable and leave my lips feeling extremely soft. I would recommend. You can practically find them anywhere, my go to is Target
Lauren J.
Greenville, NC
Amazing product! I love to use it whenever my lips start to get chapped! It lasts for a while and it looks great! I am usually not a fan of many chapsticks but Burt's Bees is a keeper! I really highly recommend any of burt's chapsticks because I have used several and am very happy with every one I have used!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?