BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Grace N.
Fredericksbrg, VA
The best chapstick I will ever use. I have been using this chapstick religiously for almost 10 years and I will never stop. My favorite scent is the original, because I love the way it makes my lips feel. This is the only chapstick that actually feels like it is hydrating my lips, rather than just sitting on top.
Rachel T.
Barboursville, VA
There is a reason this is the most popular Burt's Bees balm! I have been using this product for years, and it is still my #1. I love that it lasts on my lips for a long time and that the beeswax keeps them protected. The classic mint flavor is my favorite. I keep one in my purse, car, and desk at all times.
Alejandra C.
Cypress, TX
I always have one of these in my pocket. And when I say always, that's not an exaggeration. If I leave the house and forget "my Burts Bees," it's the first thing I notice; it ruins my day; and I pout until I get back to a tube of it. Devotees will know the truth when I say that I've never finished one of these without having the sticker peel off (every month ends with a plain yellow tube). Call me an addict.
Presley O.
Brookland, AR
Love this stuff! I have the regular and the pink grapefruit. I keep them stashed everywhere so I'm never without. Your lips feel the instant moisture. I have really bad chapped lips and this stuff is amazing at helping them.
Gertrude S.
Oklahoma city
Burts bees lip balm is hands down some of the best lip balm I have ever tried. It goes on nice and smooth and doesn't have an unpleasant smell or taste like you could expect with some other kinds of lip balm it outlasts most lip balms I have used in the past and I love that it has natural bees wax inside of it.
Grace M.
Harrisonburg, VA
I'm probably the only person who does not love this product. I find that it drags on my lips because it is not smooth or oily enough so I have to use a lot more product so it does not last long. I got it from target and do not plan on buying it again. Regular chapstick is cheaper and works better in my opinion.
Lauren J.
Greenville, NC
Amazing product! I love to use it whenever my lips start to get chapped! It lasts for a while and it looks great! I am usually not a fan of many chapsticks but Burt's Bees is a keeper! I really highly recommend any of burt's chapsticks because I have used several and am very happy with every one I have used!
Aline L.
Webster, TX
I'm the type of person that always picks at their lips so my lips are often very dry and chapped. But this chap-stick helps moisturize my lips and leaves my lips feeling really smooth. Unlike the other chap-sticks I've used, this one is amazing and works really good and quickly. Would definitely recommend!
Charlotte W.
Whiting, IN
I really like Burts Bees products. Sometimes, I get gift set mini collections so that I can try items that I may not have purchased the full size bottle of without trying. I most recently tried a kit that had the oil makeup remover!
Elise K.
I have never had happier lips! My lips are always chapped I feel like and this is a great day time lip balm! It’s not too slippery and not too greasy. I have the peppermint one so I love the tingle effect it gives me lips!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?