BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Claudia K.
Mims
This is my go to chapstick! Not only does it have amazing all natural ingredients, but it tastes amazing! It also makes my lips plumper from the peppermint, and makes me lips feel super nourished! Very cheap for the high quality of products and the overall product itself! Would definitely recommend to everyone!
erica L.
Carlisle
My all time favorite lip balm. The peppermint kind is my favorite. It may seem a little pricey, but it's well worth it because it will cure even the most chapped lips. It has no outer packaging which I actually like because it's eco friendly. I will always go back to it even if I stray for awhile to other brands.
Erin C.
Cary, NC
I love how minty this is, as well as the fact that Beeswax is a chief ingredient. However, I don't find this product particularly moisturizing, I find that it's good at creating a barrier to protect lips. I find that when I use this I want to use something else underneath, and then use this to seal it in.
Karen H.
I bought this product at Target. It feels nice on my lips, works great, and I love that it is all natural ingredients. I have bought this product several times, and I'm always pleased. It is easy to use, and I recommend it highly. Especially to natural minded mamas. I trust this product on my son's lips as well.
Elise K.
I have never had happier lips! My lips are always chapped I feel like and this is a great day time lip balm! It’s not too slippery and not too greasy. I have the peppermint one so I love the tingle effect it gives me lips!
Gianni A.
I love this brand. I use their face wipes, their moisturizer, and their chapstick. They're pretty affordable and leave my lips feeling extremely soft. I would recommend. You can practically find them anywhere, my go to is Target
Presley O.
Brookland, AR
Love this stuff! I have the regular and the pink grapefruit. I keep them stashed everywhere so I'm never without. Your lips feel the instant moisture. I have really bad chapped lips and this stuff is amazing at helping them.
Marlene J.
this is a good Chapstick a little pricey but it does the job well and more strange is the whole day I have it with me the whole day every day I absolutely love this does say is amazing I would definitely buy this again before I do my make up I put this on so it moisturizes my lips before putting on lipstick it does the job well I absolutely recommend this product !
Rachel T.
Barboursville, VA
There is a reason this is the most popular Burt's Bees balm! I have been using this product for years, and it is still my #1. I love that it lasts on my lips for a long time and that the beeswax keeps them protected. The classic mint flavor is my favorite. I keep one in my purse, car, and desk at all times.
Brandie L.
These are a little more expensive than your average lip balm but they work great. They're my favorite lip balm. Great for traveling. Love the minty smell and feel. It works well to moisturize my lips and last a long time. It comes in so many amazing scents. Bonus is that it is cruelty free and natural.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?