BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Mel M.
Lemont, IL
I keep one of these in basically every room in my house. This lip balm actually moisturizes your lips and doesn't just sit on top of them. Do note that it has a minty/cooling property to it that some may not like. The other scents work just as well, especially the coconut pear one. This is an overall great product for anyone that always has chapped lips or just wants a cheap lip balm that isn't waxy and won't sit on top of the lips.
Fiona W.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVEEEEE Burt's bees! I apply it a few times a day but the best part is applying it before bedtime. I apply it right before I sleep and it makes my lips so smooth when I wake up that I can easily apply lipstick or gloss. If I forget to put it on, my lips are usually super chapped and makes my lipgloss look super choppy. I definitely recommend this chapstick to others!!
Natali L.
Love Burt's Bees! The chap stick leaves my lips feeling super soft and moisturize. I love the strawberry/cherry one because I love the smell of it. lol It's at a great price and they sell it literally everywhere! I always buy like 3 backups in case I ever misplace one, so you know I'm buying Burt's constantly! Lol
Renesha L.
Gloversville, NY
These are awesome! one of my faves I must say it does a pretty great job. The packaging is neat. It absolutely met my expectations of a lip balm. Very long lasting and moisturizing. I would recommend this product to others.
Ally R.
Visalia, CA
Best balm ever, I keep some in my purse, car, makeup station and at work. Leaves my lips so soft and hydrated and they stay that way. I've literally been using this balm since JR high and will never stop. I always always apply before liquid matte lipsticks too because it moisturizes my lips but doesn't leave a film!
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
I love Burt's Bees products. They are all natural so I feel comfortable using it. It will make your lips feel soft, smooth, and refreshed. They carry a clear lip balm and they also have tinted ones. Under $4 you cannot go wrong. Highly recommended!
Stephanie O.
Jacksonville
Burts Bees is one of my favorite brands of lip balms, right behind Lypsyl. I love all of their lip balms except the revitalizing one. They are all soft, use natural ingredients,  and do not dry out my lips with continued use. I own several different ones and love them all but the original formula is best.
Julianna H.
Boston, MA
I love the packaging! I think it's more fun to use than just a regular chapstick tube. I really love Burt's Bees products and what they stand for, however I feel that if I use their chapstick too much it actually dries out my lips. Nonetheless, I love the application and scent, so will definitely repurchase!
Lilian S.
My all time favorite lip balm ever! I usually buy this in a pack for the good value and this always keeps my lips from getting chapped. I keep one EVERYWHERE; in my purse, backpack, bathroom, bedroom. I can't go without it!!
Caryn L.
Hope, MI
I love this lip balm! It feels amazing on my lips...cool and tingly. The minty amell is great too. I like the slight waxy feel that makes my lips feel protected. The bright yellow tube is easy to find in my purse and lasts a long time. This is my go to lip balm!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?