BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sabrina M.
Phoenix , AZ
Moving from a place with a lot of humidity to the desert was tough on my skin but more so on my lips. I was suggested this product from the clerk at my local grocery store and I'm absolutely loving it. It seems to be the only thing truly working for me. It has a great smell and doesn't leave my lips feeling extra greasy.
Dayana C.
Philadelphia, PA
The best!! I started using in in my first winter in USA! Bc my lips were so dried! But this product is amazing. It helped a lot with that and I love the mint sensation after you put it on. It summer and I still use it! Everyday before mugging my lipstick on! I got it at cvs and last a long time!
Karla R.
Brooklyn, NY
This will have to be my ultimate favorite. Smells and feels great. Easy to apply. It last super long, I could eat, drink, SHOWER and it will still be there. It over exceeded my expectations and I will continue to use this product. Over and over again. Will love to try all of their products at least once. Highly recommended.
Tiffany N.
Davenport
This product may be suggested for chapped lips, but at the end of the day it can cure a cold sore in a matter of hours. The price is a little up there, but totally worth the results and the life span that it holds. I purchase 2 a year so one every 6 months. Highly recommend for someone who has frequent cold sores/cankers.
Ellie H.
ONE OF THE BEST LIP BALMS EVER! My lips are insanely chapped all the time. I've tried every ball under the rainbow but none will ever compare to Burt's Beeswax Original. It's a little pricey but worth it in my eyes. I've gone through two whole tubes (a feat I'd never thought possible) and am on my third. I love it so much!
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
I love this lip balm. It glides in really easily and leaves the lips minty since it has peppermint in it. It’s nourishing and keeps my lips moist. Packaging is like any other lip balm but it’s yellow so I am able to find it easily since it stands out.
Jessie S.
Greenville
Burt's Bees Lip Balm is a great balm.  It is very moisturizing and it is full of natural ingredients, which makes me feel good about using it.  It hydrates and soothes my lips and makes them so smooth.  I love the original peppermint flavor, but they have tons of flavors now that are definitely worth trying!
Daniella S.
Charleston
I really hate how it is stiff to apply. It also leaves my lips feeling like they have a film over them, and not actually being moisturized from the inside. I do like it for if I have a cut actually, because it works as an occlusive, and I am always cutting my lips or splitting them, so that's why it gets 2 stars versus 1 star.
Ayon L.
When I’m using this product are usually use it when I’m putting on lip stain and I put it away I put this lip balm over my lips thing and keeps it on for a very long time.
Tiffany P.
Surprise, AZ
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm I can not live with out this!! I have it every where house, car, work! I usually have two tubes on me at all times. I love The mint and tingly feeling on your lips. I will not buy another brand of lip balm. I feel Burt's Bee lip balm is the only one not to leave a greasy wax feeling.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?