BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I love Burt's Bees. I have yet to try a product that I didn't like from this brand and similarly remain open to trying new ones. The lip balm is a classic and it is reliably effective. Its effective and the ingredients are all natural which I love.
Hannah E.
Souderton
This product does pretty much what is expected of it. I prefer the stick version as I don't really like having to put my fingers in the tin each time. Purchased at CVS. I lost the product before finishing up the tin, but I don't think I will be repurchasing as there are other lip balms on the market that I just prefer more than this.
Brittany V.
Parkersburg
Burts Bees is the only type of chap stick I use and buy. I LOVE this stuff. My favorite is the original, because I like the minty feel, and the feel that this stuff is going to stay on my lips. However, of the many different flavors I've tried (tangerine, pomegranate, honey), I have never found one that I don't like, or wouldn't buy again. Definitely the best out there in my opinion.
Sonja Sky G.
Las vegas, NV
I don't use any other lip balm. From the day I started using it my lips felt better. The product feels very light weight and hydrating. My only complaint is that I keep losing them in different bags so I just buy one for every new job I have lol. Great product.
Kelsey C.
Washington, DC
This product has a cult following for a reason. It's A-MAZ-ING. Once you try it you won't be able to go back to the cheapo brands. This one in particular has a small amount of mint for that nice tingly sensation, doesn't have fake ingredients, and feels nice all day. It doesn't wear off quickly either. Highly recommended. I always have at least 3 in my purse at all times, haha!
Haile M.
This one was really good for me it kept my lips moisturized and though expensive, it’s worth the money. It’s long lasting easy to use, and small to travel with. A definite must use especially in places with snow. I’m from a snowy area (though I moved) and one of the only things I could use when wanting to go outside and go sledding.
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
I love this lip balm. It is the only lip balm I buy unless I am of course making my own. Yes, I am one of those types and yes I still trust this product and would even venture to say that it is a great alternative to my homemade beeswax mint lip balm, a very high pedestal indeed. IT makes your lips feel moisturized without feeling waxy.
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
This is the best chap stick in my opinion . i had tries this for the first time from a friend and high school . i fell i. Love it leave your lips so moisturized and sooo smooth and soft very affordable and a must try !!!
Jessyka V.
The peppermint is one of my favorite scents, and overall I love the formula of the classic Burt’s bees chapstick. Super refreshing, leaves a minty fresh tingle. And I like the thicker consistency, I find that it lasts longer on my lips and moisturizer them vs. coat them in a layer of oil that melts and moves away in a couple minutes.
Chloe H.
Milton, GA
The Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is AMAZING! I love it! The packaging is great and really presentable. Compared to other lip balms this is by far one of the best ones I have used, and I have bought it many times. The only room for improvement that I could recommend is make the lip balm a little smoother, to me it is a little harsh.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?