BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received this in a Target beauty box. It comes in a round metal tin. It is a solid that smells like mint. Use your finger or a qtip and apply to lips. A little goes a long ways. It gives your lips a hydrating, minty, cold feeling. It feels very nice and lasts a long time.
Amberly G.
I gave this a 5 star because the chapstick is very long live lasting and makes your lips smell good! I also love this product because when I speak the person you're talking to can smell it too, I get so many comments that my breathe smells good because it's the product! This is the only chapstick I use honestly, it's the best.
Heather L.
I own so many different lip balms from burtsbees lol. these are truly the best little lip balms to have around because of how they hold up in the heat and how the keep your lips hydrated. I've never regretted buying this brand because they never disappoint and you get your moneys worth and your skin feels sooooo much better!
Asheley L.
Wheatley Hts, NY
I am currently using these and they are pretty awesome. I use this as a base before I apply matte lipstick so it doesn't crack or feather on me. They are a little pricey compared to blistex than can get the job done for a lower price. I would recommend these to people who are in search of all natural, petroleum free lip balms.
Quinn F.
Love this lip balm it moisturizes and is natural. I am always on the lookout for a good lip balm and this one does double duty for me. I can use it and I can let my little one use it and not have to worry about whats in it. It also comein a variety of flavors which I have tried I think everyone and have loved all of them.
Carley T.
New Port Richey , FL
There is no other lip balm like Burts Bees. I keep one in every purse I own. Its such a light and smooth feel on my lips. Its gentle enough to use on children. I have semidry lips, this prodct is the only product that keeps my lips from chapping. Plus the variety of scents is pretty nice. I would deffinatly recommend this.
Daniella S.
Charleston
I really hate how it is stiff to apply. It also leaves my lips feeling like they have a film over them, and not actually being moisturized from the inside. I do like it for if I have a cut actually, because it works as an occlusive, and I am always cutting my lips or splitting them, so that's why it gets 2 stars versus 1 star.
Karla R.
Brooklyn, NY
This will have to be my ultimate favorite. Smells and feels great. Easy to apply. It last super long, I could eat, drink, SHOWER and it will still be there. It over exceeded my expectations and I will continue to use this product. Over and over again. Will love to try all of their products at least once. Highly recommended.
Ayon L.
When I’m using this product are usually use it when I’m putting on lip stain and I put it away I put this lip balm over my lips thing and keeps it on for a very long time.
Brittany H.
I love Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm! It's my go-to balm for lipstick prep. It's not too thick, goes on smoothly, and truly heals my lips. I live in a very dry state and it's a heaven sent product. I pick my Burt's up at Walgreens and Walmart, and for the price it is totally worth it. Need a great balm!? Grab Burt's Bees!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?