BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kayla H.
Lake Charles, LA
I love this lip balm. It is not so heavy that my lips cannot breath. I like the scent and it doesn't taste bad if I accidentally gets in my mouth from eating. I don't like a strongly scented/flavored lip balm and this is a good scent. Definitely one of my go to's in the winter months and in the summer after being in the sun.
Megan M.
The best chapstick I've ever used. I love the menthol feel after I apply it and it lasts forever. This is the one chapstick that I use obsessively. I always have 2 on me at all times, just in case I lose or drop one! Definitely buy it over and over again and well worth the price. Burt's Bees Burts Originals Gift Set
Erica G.
Who doesn't love Burt's Bees lip balm? After years of use...This stuff is great! A wonderful value, cheap enough to buy one for every purse or pocket! The company stays down to earth with their packaging, which is simplistic. Love that their products aren't tested on animals. Works great at keeping lips hydrated and healthy.
Fayth C.
Roseburg
My lips feel really smooth and hydrated once I put the product on. My only complaint is that they don't feel the same way once the product has faded away. I purchased it at Walmart at the checkout stand so it is really inexpensive. I would mildly recommend buying it to someone who doesn't struggle with excessively chapped lips
Liliana A.
Portland , OR
These are the best! Although they are a little pricey! The mint just makes your lips so refreshing and heals them almost instantly! Burts bees is always my go to in the winter when my lips are at its worst! I will never trade this brand for any other kind of chapstick. I haven't tried any other product but I bet there just as great! (There also natural so that makes them even better!)
Annie H.
Golden Valley, MN
It's not that great of a formula. It tends to work for a little bit and then I end up with super dry lips after. I've found better products for a little more money. I would not recommend if you really want long lasting hydration. You'll end up applying very often and I've used other products where only a couple times suffice.
Amanda D.
Garfield Hts, OH
I love this chapstick! I keep one everywhere! In my makeup bag, my purse and my car! I absolutely love the formula and it really keeps my lips hydrated! Since I wear a lot of matte lipsticks, my lips dry out easily. This was the perfect solution!
Amberly G.
I gave this a 5 star because the chapstick is very long live lasting and makes your lips smell good! I also love this product because when I speak the person you're talking to can smell it too, I get so many comments that my breathe smells good because it's the product! This is the only chapstick I use honestly, it's the best.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received this in a Target beauty box. It comes in a round metal tin. It is a solid that smells like mint. Use your finger or a qtip and apply to lips. A little goes a long ways. It gives your lips a hydrating, minty, cold feeling. It feels very nice and lasts a long time.
Kelsey C.
Saint Cloud
This is hands down one of my favorite lip balms I have ever used. It is the only one I will use as it does an amazing job at keeping my lips hydrated and silky smooth. My personal favorite is the one with peppermint extract because it makes my lips tingle so I feel like I can tell that it works. I would definitely recommend.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?