Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,628 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I love this stuff but it does not help with my chapped lips at all. It smells good and feels nice but for me personally there is zero moisturizing unfortunately.
This product was recommended to me by a friend! My lips always get chapped when the seasons changed, and this instantly helped! All the products are natural too!
Very nice, very smooth. Helps chapped lips a lot . The scent was pleasant. I keep a tube in my, purse, house. My kids refuse to use anything else as it’s so gentle on their skin. I put this in everyone’s stocking for Christmas
This is my all time favorite lip balm. It makes my lips tingle slightly which for me makes me feel like it’s really soaking in. Lol. I can’t get enough of the smell I love it.
Burt’s Bees is one of the only products that can help my lips when they are really chapped. I probably have tubes laying everywhere jut so when I loose one I can find another.
I love this! The products they have are always great. The value of their products are good and considering the price, I would say that it’s fair. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
I used this product when my lips were chapped and peeling. I would but this on at night and when I woke up, my lips would be as good as new. It is definitely worth the price!
The best lip balm. Not only does it moisturize your lips, but keeps them minty and cool! Not so minty that it’s harsh, but it’s gentle and smells delicious! I 100% recommend!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos