BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Isabella H.
It kept my lips very soft and moisturize. It’s a very good product I recommend it very much, I have used this product a couple of times!! Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Danielle H.
I love this stuff but it does not help with my chapped lips at all. It smells good and feels nice but for me personally there is zero moisturizing unfortunately.
lindsey p.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This product was recommended to me by a friend! My lips always get chapped when the seasons changed, and this instantly helped! All the products are natural too!
Jennifer H.
Very nice, very smooth. Helps chapped lips a lot .  The scent was pleasant. I keep a tube in my, purse, house. My kids refuse to use anything else as it’s so gentle on their skin. I put this in everyone’s stocking for Christmas
Alyssa R.
Coeur D Alene , ID
This is my all time favorite lip balm. It makes my lips tingle slightly which for me makes me feel like it’s really soaking in. Lol. I can’t get enough of the smell I love it.
Rachel E.
Jumping Branch
Burt’s Bees is one of the only products that can help my lips when they are really chapped. I probably have tubes laying everywhere jut so when I loose one I can find another.
Brittany O.
Aiken
I love this! The products they have are always great. The value of their products are good and considering the price, I would say that it’s fair. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Sanya S.
I used this product when my lips were chapped and peeling. I would but this on at night and when I woke up, my lips would be as good as new. It is definitely worth the price!
S I.
Elizaville
The best lip balm. Not only does it moisturize your lips, but keeps them minty and cool! Not so minty that it’s harsh, but it’s gentle and smells delicious! I 100% recommend!
Sydney C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Works really well for every day use, but wish it would work better for overnight. I lick my lips a lot in my sleep and this doesn’t keep them from splitting for some reason.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?