BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Winnie C.
Literally my favorite chapstick of all time. I've tried multiple other brands and none of them can compare to this one. It immediately moisturizes your lips, and leaves a cool and refreshing feeling. I usually buy the packs since it's more worth it and I somehow end losing them at some point. But a pro for having multiple chapsticks is that you can keep one is every bag or jacket so you'll always have one handy!
Markita D.
I'll admit, its been a while since the last time I tried this product, but I remember when I first started wanting more natural products and Burt Bees was having a growth spurt  in popularity so I decided to give their lip balm a try since I liked some of their other products.  This was a bit of a disappointment because it did not work for me.  My full lips dry out pretty easily and this just did not have the staying power or the oomph that I needed to get the job done and keep it there.
Mika C.
West Jordan, UT
I bought the vanilla bean chapstick & I fell in love! I had a zit on my lip that turned into a cold sore & I tried EVERYTHING. Every chapstick I owned and they would just make it worse, but I bought this one because it was the only one at the store I went and then my cold sore cleared right up!
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
I bought this recently because I was looking for a more organic option for my constantly chapped lips. But this stuff works better than any Chapstick or Carmex brand to heal, soothe, and cool dry, chapped lips. I really enjoy the powerful cooling effect of the peppermint and it heals very well.
Anum A.
Sugar Land, TX
I have extremely dry lips and I had heard a lot of about this lip balm so I gave it a shot. Got it at Walgreens but to be very honest it’s a little over rated. I mean people with regular lips would love it but for someone with extremely dry lips this isn’t suitable. It makes your lips feel like every other lip balm for a bit. Though I do like that it’s very waxy, however, if you have lips like mine, use Vaseline, it hydrates and keeps your lips soft for the longest time- no cracks!
Emily  L.
Greenville, SC
I've been using this product for the last 5 or 6 years and I've never had a complaint about it. It's soft, luscious, and glides on silky smooth. The price is a little more than traditional chapstick, but I'm willing to pay a little extra because I know the quality is superb and the ingredients are natural.
Jocelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
I LOVE this lip balm. I always get asked for gum when wearing this balm because its so minty which I love because it tingles my lips and feels so moisturizing. I which they were more affordable because they are long wearing and smell so good. I have already recommended this product to my sister and roommates.
Tiffany A.
Out of all of the lip balms I've tried nothing works like burts bees. Other brands make my lips peel or feel super oily but definitely not this stuff. While it is more expensive than the competitors I feel like it's worth the extra money. This stuff is the best after exfoliating my lips, too. I love the minty feeling that the peppermint gives my lips and it keeps my lips moisturized even during these dry Midwest winters.
lindsey T.
Austin, TX
This is one of my favorite chapstick / lip balm products. Burt's Bee's is already a great brand, but I especially love this type. I feel like it just makes my lips so soft immediately! I live in the south but do a lot of travel around the country for work, and this is one of the best things I've found to use during the winter in cold dry climates!
Tyshawnta L.
Pensacola , FL
I was kinda skeptical about buying this at first only because I'm so used to the original Chap Stick brand, but I was pleasantly surprised at how smooth and moisturizing this lip balm is! It smells amazing and definitely last all day long! A little more as far as cost but with it being 100% natural you get what you pay for!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?