BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Melissa L.
I LOVE everything about this lip balm from the smell to the result. It keeps my lips soft even on cold winter days.
However, I recently had a mishap with the tube. I had it in my pocket while I was out and reached into the same pocket to get my phone, and the tube exploded. The product was everywhere. Can't find a hole in the tube but somehow it escaped.
Rebecca M.
Buffalo, NY
I personally LOVE the vanilla flavor! This product is a literal godsend. It moisturizes my lips like no other lip balm or chapstick and it applies so silkily smooth. I was nervous to try beeswax chapstick for some odd reason before I had ever tried this product, but now I am so loyal and particular to it! I've gone through 5 or 6 tubes!!!
Emma J.
Oswego
This is the best chap stick that I have ever used. My father Had gave it to me when I had complained of my dry lips. I know when I use it I will always come to soft, smooth and silky lips. I love this chapstick that I will buy it again. And it is all natural which is an added bonus!
Isabel A.
Smell is a huge factor in many of the products that I use. I am sensitive to strong scents so I am incredibly relieved that this chapstick has a nice subdued smell of honey. Although it is easy to apply and feels gentle on the lips, I find that it does not keep me moisturized for long periods of time and have to apply a lot at once.
Kayla F.
Albany, GA
Love the way this feels on my lips! It goes on very smooth and has the tingly feeling from the peppermint that I love! A little pricier than other chap stocks, but for the quality I think it is an amazing value! It also doesn't leave the white residue on my lips after hours of wear like the cheaper brands do! Of you haven't tried this product you definitely should. You'll never go back to using cheap chopstick ever again!
Rachael B.
Pittsburgh
The burrs bees chapstick is amazing! I love this product so much. It has nice packaging for it being so affordable. It definitely met my expectations. It is very long lasting as well! Very smooth and glides on your lips without any problems! I would definitely buy the product again and I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Lizzy R.
Janesville
Tried this lip balm, the fragrance was quite nice and I was super excited to try this burt's bees product!  I think the chapstick is an affordable one that actually will hydrate your lips while maintaining a refreshing feeling that lasts.  Better than cheap lip balms you can pick up at gas stations...loved this product!!!!!!!
Diana A.
Tucson, AZ
This if my favorite lip balm product.  I used to use Chapstick, however I found that it was drying my lips out.  Burt's Bees does not do this.  I like the fact too that I can purchase it anywhere, I don't have time to go to speciality stores to purchase my items, so this is a big time saver.  Love the original flavor
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
I like Burts and my conscience does feel better when I use Burts, because I feel like I'm doing something great for my body by using natural ingredients. I hate using harsh chemicals. But I just can't afford to buy Burts everything. So I use a different brand.
Emma K.
Manassas, VA
People need to stop using this product. It makes your lips more dry. If you simply read the ingredients you'll see there is a lot of alcohol in it which is very drying. It doesn't matter that is says all natural, alcohol can be natural but that doesn't mean it's good for you lips! You constantly have to reapply which makes your lips dependent on it.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?