BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Katelin O.
This stuff is the bee's knees(get it? Ha!). This lip balm is long wearing and feels a bit more waxy on the lips than other brands. It smells nice and has very cute packaging. If you have any cuts or cracks on your lips, it will burn when you apply it. Like a strong minty kind of feeling. I would recommend it. It's always around the house.
Ashley A.
Crossville, TN
This is a awesome lip balm. It feels thick and hydrating on the lips but leaves no shine. Because it doesn't leave a shine on the lips it's perfect for men and women. It has a very nice peppermint oil scent. I would recommend to try this if you haven't already!
Kayla H.
Pembroke, NC
I'd say this product is more of a protective lip balm. It has like this greasy waxy feel about it which makes it great if you tend to lick your lips a lot like I do so you don't need to reapply it ever 10 mins or so. It's a little more expensive than other brands but it has more natural ingredients than other products which is a huge bonus.
Alana s.
OMG! Let me say best product hands down I love applying before I put any lipgloss lipstick etc. definitely worth the money and it's organic and natural which is a pulse for me. If you have dry chapped lips or just want to apply lipstick to your lips then this is the product for you or in my case if you are addicted to chapstick then this is for you especially for the price. You can buy it at any local drug store, target, Walmart, grocery store and online
Lauren W.
Montgomery , TX
I've been using this product for several years and love it. The product lasts for a decent amount of time on my lips, and applies very easily as well. Love the fresh feeling it gives once applied to your lips. The packing is nice because it stands out in my makeup bag when I'm searching for chapstick. I would recommend this product to others
Ali H.
central city
Burt’s bees chapstick is my life!!!!!! I️ literally cannot use any other chapstick!! It is so smooth and helps with my chapped lips! I️ have became addicted to it! I️ have so many tubes of of this chapstick all over my house!! I️ would recommend Burt’s bees over and over again!! It will be my go to forever!!! The smell is also good it’s like a vanilla minty! You’ve got to try Burt’s bees chapstick!
Anne T.
The best lip balm I have ever found. I love how it feels so smooth, it's easy to find, it's more natural, it's affordable, and it comes in a variety of benefits and "flavors". It feels nice going on, and my lips feel soothed instead of more addicted to it.
Ethan S.
Bartlesville
This product is overall very good. It keeps your lips soft and prevents them from splitting, and soothes them if they are already split. It does have a slight tingling sensation right after you apply it, but it goes away quickly and is not a big deal. It definitely met my expectations and isn't too expensive, so i will be repurchasing it.
Christine N.
I love this lip balm. It is my most reached for lip balm. It uses beeswax and natural oils instead of petroleum or mineral oil found in most other lip balms.

I like the texture and consistency (it is hydrating and smoothing without being greasy or feeling like it is going to get everywhere) and it smells nice to boot (like honey).

I have tried the tinted ones and wasn't really a fan and much prefer the plain beeswax honey one.
Crystal H.
I typically use this during the winter to prevent wind chapped lips. It works during the summer if you are going to be somewhere dry. They do give you a very pretty natural lip if you make sure any foundation if removed from your lips. I also like lining and filling in my lips with waterproof lip liner or lip stain and smoothing this over the top. This adds an extra seal against liquids causing wear.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?