BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
Awesome lip balm! Decided to try this one day instead of regular Chapstick and I'm really glad I did! The formula was immediately soothing on my lips and they felt instantly more moisturized (and STAYED moisturized!!). The lip balm even left a cooling sensation on my lips which I loved (probably from the peppermint). The price is obviously a bit higher than other brands, but I honestly believe it's worth it when it comes to this Brand!
Kate Y.
Olney, MD
Love this IFFF you're not using it to touch up on your mouth during the day because this, like other chapsticks, is rough and will move around your lipstick more. If you're using it for just bedtime/morning lip health, then this works great. I love the minty fresh feeling too. But for makeup touchups due to chapped lips, go for a lip gloss, a lip balm, or one of the Nivea or Blistex hydrating chapsticks that are more mushy and pricier.
Mackenzie K.
I am a chapstick addict and have tried just about everything in the quest for perfect lip moisture. Y'ALL. LOOK NO FURTHER THAN BURT'S BEES. I wish I could have found this sooner. I stayed away for so long because I didn't want to give into the hype BUT THE HYPE IS REAL. I use less chapstick because of this product because my lips are noticeably more moisturized. I will never stop buying Burt's Bees. Game changer in the lip balm world.
Katie J.
Whitewater, WI
This is my absolute FAVORITE lip balm ever. I go back and forth between the different flavors and have done so for years. I ALWAYS carry a lip balm in my pocket because my lips dry out so quickly and I always use my tube up. These last for hours without needing to reapply and they do not add a weird film to my lips. I put some on my lips before I go to bed every night and my lips are still soft when I wake up. Would recommend.
Surbhi A.
I get really dry lips and I was finally able to find a lip balm to help make my lips softer and I got the  Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm !! This really helps soften up my lips and have them be supple throughout spring and summer. This is great, doesn't feel too heavy on the lips and it provides perfect suppleness to my lips...
However, during winter, I do need something a bit more to keep my lips hydrated/soft.
Elana B.
This is my favorite lip balm. I've been using it for probably around 10-15 years now. It's really soothing and feels like it's actually doing something, not just sitting on top of my lips. The other varieties are not as good; the original is the only one I've tried that feels tingly and soothing. Highly recommend!
Courtney K.
Marietta, GA
This is my favourite lip balm, and I love it in Mango. The scent is not too overpowering and does not linger on the lips for long. I have already finished 1 tube of it, and am currently on my second tube.

I love that it feels very comfortable on the lips, and does not feel too oily or slippery, while being moisturizing at the same time. I always apply this lip balm underneath liquid lipsticks, as it makes them much more comfortable to wear.
Mishea K.
Midvale, UT
This is my go-to lip balm. I am never without it. It makes my lips feel healthy and when I do have a bad day with chapped lips this makes it go away so quickly! This is a staple of mine and though I do sometimes try others I always come back to this. There's no way residue feeling. It just feelseems clean and nice. It never feels like I have too much on my lips.
Kaelah B.
Chula Vista, CA
Hands down my go to lip balm. Only down side is I lose them fairly often so now I buy the multi packs. I freak out when I can't find it. They are a bit pricey for lip balm but it's totally worth it. My favorite one is Pomegranate.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I keep tubes of these everywhere! This chapstick heals cracked, red, an sore lips fast. It can be a little pricey at $3 a tube, but lasts forever. It heals rather than just sit on top your lips for days and days doing nothing. I also have never had an allergic reaction to it since it’s all natural ingredients, unlike Carmex, and chapstick. Totally the way to go!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?