BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kristie A.
My kids and I a always have  Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm in our pocket, purse, or bookbag. When first applied to lips it tingles from the peppermint(which I really like). It conditions and moisturized my dry chapped lips. It's better than I expected. I would buy this over and over again.
X L.
Pros: thick, long-lasting, minty (a little plumping, never lasts longer than ten minutes), simple packaging
Cons: waxy, not-the-most-tight cap
Best for: use before bed; you'll wake up with soft lips
My experience: I exfoliate my lips every day with a washcloth. After putting this on before bed the night before, I wake up the next day with super smooth lips that don't need exfoliation. I'm not giving it a full five stars due to its waxy feeling, which I don't like because it increases the friction between my lips whenever I speak so that I always can tell I have it on.
Sophia T.
My oldest daughter has extremely dry chapped lips, we have tried everything under the sun, I have kept walking past this product but never picked it up until about a week ago, and I would like to say I have never been so satisfied with a product that I want to cry from happiness! My daughter is so relieved, she can actually open her mouth to eat a sandwich, she doesn’t constantly lick her lips anymore and this is from just 1 week of using this product!
Emily W.
Hardin, IL
I love Burts Bees chapstick because it's made out of mostly all organic or safe ingredients! I also love how soft it leaves my lips feeling! My favorite Burts Bees chapstick is the mint kind! I feel like I would really like the vanilla kind too! But I once got the pomegranate kind and it's just awful... not a fan of it at all!
Stacy O.
Binghamton, NY
The best of the balms in my opinion.  It's the ONE lip balm that doesn't have to be reapplied 50 million times a day.  I have one at my desk, my night stand, my purse, my car, and next to where I sit at night.  It is way better than the good ol CS was and I like the new flavors that they have out there.  This is a solid pick and will not let you down.  Smooth, hydrating, not gooey - I would be scared to death if they ever ran out!
Emily P.
Greensburg, PA
My go to chapstick! Its available almost everywhere, affordable and one tube goes a long way. Im bad at staying hydrates and my lips take some abuse with my matte lippies, but Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm keeps them from getting chapped. A must have especially in the winter months!
Kara
I love this product. I have been using this product daily for about 5 years now. My favorite flavor is the 🥥 coconut. It’s the best flavor of the brand to help with moisturizing. Mango is runner up. Although it is pricey, I have found this chapstick at random stores such as office max or staples for cheaper than drug store price. Sometimes during the holidays I stock up on the product because they have a variety pack for an extremely cheap price.
Ashley P.
Chicago
Before using Burt's Bees, I used to use Carmex and ChapStick. Regardless of how many times I reapplied either one, my lips always felt dry. On a side note, I do drink a lot of water so being dehydrated was not the problem. I would also get windburn a lot during the winters because I was always licking my lips since they felt dry. When I switched to Burt's Bees, my lips do not feel dry at all anymore. Back then, I would have to reapply my lip balm probalby 3-4 times a day but with Burt's Bees, I only apply once in the AM before I do my makeup and again at night after all my makeup is taken off.
Amanda J.
Moss Bluff, LA
I bought this lip balm from Wal-Mart for 3 dollars last second. I saw it in the little before you ring out shelf and grabbed it because I ran out of my other chapstick. I am so pleased with this flavor and chapstick. It makes my lips so soft and lasts for a good while. I use this everyday all day. I will continue too buy and my husband approved as well!!
Kelsey L.
San Diego, ca
This is my holy grail of chapstick! I have been using it religiously for 15 plus years. It leaves my lips so soft, takes care of any drying or cracking. It does not feel waxy, which is what I hate most about other chapstick. The smell is amazing and I love how it will tingle a little if I'm chapped. I have one in every purse, my car, work and practically every drawer at home. I don't understand how people use anything other than this. It's amazing!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?