BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ahna C.
pensacola
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite lip balm!! I haven’t found another one I like as much as these. You have to try them. They are a little pricey at around $3 but they are completely worth it!! So moisturizing and feel so great on the lips
Erin L.
Lebanon, CT
This is the only lip balm I’ll use. It goes on great and the peppermint flavor is nice. It’s so much better than chapstick brand. It lasts through lunch and feels great
Natacha R.
Voorhees
Love Burt’s Bees, especially in the winter! My lips tend to get very dry and cracked, so when it does this product is a lifesaver! It works triple time to hydrate, heal, and protect!
Katie M.
Glendora, CA
I buy these things in bulk at this point. I have one or two in every room in my house and in my purses and cars. It’s my favorite because of the cooling peppermint. It feels great, especially on painful, chapped lips.
Emily E.
I like the original, classic one in the tube. I think it is pretty much a classic lip balm for almost everyone. It feels nice on the lips. Easy application. It has the the minty feeling, either of mentha or menthol? Not sure which one. The product itself doesn't last forever. They start to have that weird expired smell after a while... mind you I had it for a pretty long time and hadn't used it much. I could be wrong, but I think that the ones in the tube preserve a bit longer than the ones in the tin. I had one that washed right out of the tin once! A bummer, but thankfully these aren't impossible to find. :)
Shauna A.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love Beeswax lip balm! Definitely my favorite lip balm out there. It can be a little pricey, but it's worth it. I used to be that girl with the clown lips when I was younger; because they were so dang chapped. Thankfully, Burt's Bees Lip Balm helped me break through this problem and I've been using it ever since!! The lip balm is SO moisturizing, soothing to your lips, and some of the flavors give your lips a tint of color as well. This lip balm is easy to apply, does not clump up and lasts a really long time. I always use this chapstick and I recommend it to everyone I know!
Julia W.
I love this lip balm. It is super silky and goes on evenly. It makes my lips feel very soft and moisturized after using. It is a good price and definitely gets the job done. I use this in winter months and can definitely notice a difference. I would recommend.
Madeline H.
I typically will use burt's bees in the summer time when I need to moisturize my lips daily, but I don't have to repair them from the harsh winter winds. It's a good lightweight moisturizer and I suggest having it, but also having a more intense lip balm (like carmex) in your collection as well. Burts bees give me a weird tingly sensation which I think makes them a bit fun, and the scent is also very nice. A little overpowering for a lip balm at times, but its niceAlso it's cruelty free (I think) so it's always good to buy more humane products when you get the chance
ella t.
new jersey
I️ like this I.T applies with no problem and I.T taste pretty good I.T smells amazing and I.T is pretty good meaning price wise I️ bought this product because I️ wanted to try a new product that wasn’t as exspensuve as eos and I️ think this is better
Jock G.
I have searched low and high for a decent lip balm to keep my lips from chapping all year round.
This product is amazing and the 4-pack is a deal that you cannot pass up!

The scent is a little minty, as it has peppermint. When you put it on, it has alittle bit of a soothing coolness to it. It has a nice flavor to it. I like to believe that since it has peppermint it helps my breath as well.

I think this lasts much longer than blistex and chapstick. I don't think I can ever use anything else now! I'm hooked
The only closest thing I could compare to my liking was the lavender mint by the honest company - but I think that was $3/tube!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?