BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
I think this is a great lip conditioning product! I love my EOS but it’s hard to beat Burt’s Beeswax 🐝 it’s a little on the pricey side, but I think it’s a more organic product and they always seem to run higher but it’s well worth it!
Linda M.
Fresno, CA
I love the scent of these chapsticks and all the hydration to your lips that they provide. They're fairly reasonably priced and always have like sets of different scents. My two favorites are the original and the eucalyptus ones. The only thing I DO NOT like is that it can be really waxy and  heavy feeling on the lips so be careful to not apply way too much.
Amanda T.
another good brand of chapstick that i use. i always buy the package deals where it comes 4 in a pack. you save a little even though its a bit pricey. I leave one at work and a few in my everyday bag that i carry. I love the mint that my lips feel when its applied.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
Hated it! Sadly. People swear by this but for some reason it did nothing for me. It literally just felt like it just sat on top of my lips and product never sunk in to give me and moisture, smoothness or softness. I felt like it was way too waxy to do anything for me. I wish it worked. I love more natural products but sadly this was the biggest fail.
Kristen W.
Kingsport, TN
As a long time lover of Burt bees lip balm I was uber excited to see that there are new flavored. Let the flavor obsession begin! To date the only flavor I am not a fan of is the mint mocha. It just isn't right in my opinion. I am totally crushing on the vanilla bean however. It may out rank my honey flavor soon.
Brittany M.
Brewerton, NY
My go too lip balm! I absolutely love Burt’s bees lip products it feels so nice on my lips! It doesn’t last to long but I don’t think any other lip balms last long anyways. It feels amazing on my lips I love that the packaging is yellow it’s so eye catching! I will continue to buy Burt’s!
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This is your quintessential lip balm. It's simple and gets the job done. It does tingle your lips for just a few minutes after application. I use it quite a bit in the winter and when seasons change to help prevent chapped lips and angular chelitis (where the corners of your mouth crack). It's not the best ever lip balm but it works and is a very good choice.
Jade P.
My favourite lip balm! It keeps my lips soft throughout the day. I wear a lot of matte lipsticks, so it's important for me to keep my lips hydrated. This balm is the perfect consistency and lasts a long time. I also love Burt's Bees products, so this was a natural choice for me. They come in all sorts of good flavours and varieties. I typically buy mine from Target.
Karla G.
Lubbock, TX
Ughh! I was obsessed with the way this made my lips feel! It's nice and minty and great, BUT I had an allergic reaction to it and it dried up my lips and my skin around my lips really really bad 😭 I even bought a second stick because I wanted it to work so bad but all it did was confirm that that's what was causing it. Recommend, would use again if I could :(
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
This lip balm is a very good one that you can buy at almost every drugstore or supermarket. It feels very moisturizing on the lips and feels cooling on the lips as well. I also like that this lip balm has a lot of natural ingredients and doesn't feel too fake.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?