BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Christine L.
Chantilly, VA
My favorite type of lip balm! I have incredibly chapped lips, especially during the winter season and am more prone to wind chapped lips. I wear this before bed and wake up with such smooth lips. I'm giving this three stars though because I think they recently changed their formula or something because I bought a new stick after running out and it has made my lips significantly more chapped :(
Marvelis T.
Love Burt's Bees products! I have used many different ones and love many of them. The lip balms are so hydrating and long lasting. I don't have to reapply very often. I apply some before bed and wake up with the balm still in my lips and so moisturized and hydrated. Right night I am using coconut and pear and I love love love it. It even feels like it is lightly exfoliating my lips while I apply!
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
I love this lip balm. It smells and feels wonderful (this scent). Sometimes the formula is different among tubes (bad quality assurance?) and it can be a little harder to apply but usually it is pretty easy. It’s very hydrating and comfortable. I even use it under liquid lipsticks as a primer to keep my lips hydrated and it rocks. This is my favorite lip balm and I definitely recommend it.
Mariah R.
Byron, MN
This lip balm is the HG of them all, within two hours of applying the balm for the first time on my chapped lips they healed themselves, I will never go to another brand again after this one, yes it may be a bit expensive for a lip balm but this has SAVED my lips! Also, Pro-tip, if your cuticles are also dry and lotion isn't doing the trick apply some of this on them and they will heal right up!
christina o.
highland , CA
HANDS DOWN BEST CHAPSTICK OUT THERE! If you like the burning sensation on your lips like I do you'll love it, not only does it help your lips moisture it also helps them heal if hey were ripped from being really chapped. What I do recommend is putting it on before bed so you when you wake up your lips are nice and soft, it also doesn't leave your lips shiny unlike other chapsticks so that's a plus if you want to go for the whole "natural look" even then this chapstick is great for everyone. Easy to take it on the go, 12/10 recommend.
Liz W.
Henderson, NV
I started using Burt's Bees to heal the effects of another lip balm and I'm happy I did. For the price and how quickly it started healing my lips I think it was well worth it. I now keep one in my purse and one at my desk. I've even had a few people at work convert from their previous brand. It stays on all night or all day, is smooth and smells good. I will be being it again and again.
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
I always have tubes of Burt's Bees everywhere with me. I had a chapped lip infection that I thought would go away with ChapStick and my dermatologist suggested that I try beeswax, so I bought this product and never looked back. I have never, ever had an issue with chapped lips again since switching to BB and make sure that I have some in my purse, makeup bag, bathroom, overnight bag, travel bag, and even in my kid's backpacks. It's the best!
Madhu D.
This is my everyday use lip balm and I use it mostly in daytime. Hydrates nicely and keep my lips soft. It has a minty smell and there is a slight tingling effect when you apply. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is, when I got severe dry chapped lips it didn't work out for me at all. When my lips are in normal condition (generally they are not very dry) then it gives an great hydration. But overall a nice product!
member-21fe2
Classic yet amazing! I love the peppermint tingling left behind on my dry lips. I also love the natural ingredients so I can feel good about what I put on my lips.
Katherine P.
I swear by this. This is my favorite. I can't handle any other moisturizer. I like that I can feel it working, it stays on long and keeps my lips very soft. I use it all of the time and keep one EVERYWHERE. Worth every penny for it. The packs are great too!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?