BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Donnamarie L.
Painesville, OH
Burts bees keeps my lips moisturized and it's not sticky & not thick .The scent black cherry is not over powering it's subtle . The peppermint oil was was recommended to put over my tattoo after I got it and it worked wonders plus didn't need much to rub over the tattoo
Erin T.
This lip balm is a staple in our household. My husband always has one in his pocket. He uses this daily and it is one of his favorites that he's tried. The beeswax formula helps to keep things moisturized. It's a good price for a good product. There isn't a strong smell but what smell there is, is pleasant. I can see this being a product my family use for years to come.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,429 reviews
Such a classic lip balm! I really like the cooling feeling it leaves as it moisturizes your lips. I also love that it's natural and doesn't have a bunch of scary ingredients. Works as a good lipstick base. Works well and is great to keep in a purse. Also really affordable.
Hannah B.
I have tried so many lip balms (I consider myself a lip balm addict) and this is the best one I have tried so far! My favorite thing about this lip balm is that it lasts a really long time even if you are using it multiple times a day. This product is wonderful!
Sasha P.
Seattle, WA
I can't count how many times I've repurchased this since I began using it 11 years ago. The minty fresh flavor is a positive pick me up at any point in the day and the beeswax used in their formula makes your lips so moisturized without being greasy. I have yet to find another lip balm with this silky smooth texture. They also get a big thumbs up for choosing natural ingredients when they can and promoting ethical business practices :)
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
Everyone raves about this stuff, but I'm not a fan. It leaves my lips feeling even drier after it wears off. It's initially silly smooth, but just sits on top of my lips and doesn't penetrate them. I would find something else if you have super chapped lips like mine.
Ashley C.
Fairview, NJ
This lip balm helps very dry lips and it lasts a very long time. I love the smell of mint and love the way it makes my lips feel. i love it for prepping the lips for lipstick at the very beginning of my makeup routine. It does it job and this is the only I buy!!
mariah m.
This is one of my favorite lip products, I always have a Burt's Bees lip balm with me wherever I go. I have on in my purse, in my car, next to my bed and one when I am getting ready. The mint that is mixed in gives a burn which feels like it's hydrating my lips and also freshens my breath if I am talking to others. I would highly recommend their lip balm products!
Mary Kate R.
Clemson, SC
This lip balm is great. I love the smell and the taste of it and I am very picky when it comes to lip balm flavors as I can't stand mint. The honey flavor is great and it does a good job of keeping my lips moisturized and unchapped. Highly recommend to everyone.
Janie A.
I love Burts Bees Products and just purchased this Lip Balm in Honey and absolutely love it, especially with this allergy season kicking in. It has a light scent and goes on without being sticky or heavy on your lips. I bought it at my local rite aid for a couple bucks and it's lasted me, I'd highly recommend it!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?