BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Josette G.
Leo, IN
I never leave home without a Burt’s Bees lip balm. I have one in every purse and wallet. I’ve been using it for years, it keeps lips moisturized and it smells amazing. I will absolutely buy it again and I recommend it to anyone looking for a new go-to lip balm.
Jenna L.
Kentwood, MI
Purchased at: Target
My go-to chapstick for the past few years! I’ve tried others and they don’t compare to Burt’s bees. Easy to find at any store and a fair price for what you buy. I would recommend this chapstick to anyone looking to have soft lips, especially in the cold months.
cleo m.
I cat tell how much i love this product it so good. It really leaves your lips so smooth. I brought this iteam at cvs. It was so gentle. I love love this. It really met my expecations and i juts love it i use it every day and i would by over ad over agam.
Mauri H.
Davidson
This is probably one of my favorite lip balms. It is a bit pricier than a normal lip balm but you get with what you pay for. It is gently on the lips and very moisturizing. It did meet my expectations and I will buy this again. I highly recommend this product.
autumn s.
chicago
Burts Bee original chapstick is one of my FAVORITE things to ever use. it is gentle and perfect on my lips. the packaging is so cute which makes me always want to buy more. it was very effective everytime i use it. no it’s perfect and wouldn’t change it.
Sarah S.
troy
Purchased at: Target
Burt’s bees can be found in several rooms in my house and my purse. It is my husbands go to chapstick and my go to when my lips are extremely chapped or are wind burned. We go through multiple tubes every year. I love the minty tingly feeling it leaves and I feel like it lasts for a long time on your lips.
Kim M.
It’s a good daily moisturizer but nothing truly ground breaking. I still had the occasional dry lips. There is no shine to the lip balm. Also, there is no odor that I could smell. Balm is inexpensive and easy to just pick up at your local grocery store.
Isis G.
This lip balm is amazing! My lips are really dry but every time I put this on, they look luscious and very hydrated. It’s also very inexpensive and I’ve purchased it like 3 or 4 times because it’s so awesome. Totally recommend for the people with chapped lips!
Kim O.
Such a great chapstick. I love the minty-cool feel it gives my lips especially if they are super dry and irritated. I also love the mango and pomegranate scents. Most lip balms don't do much for my lips, but Burts Bees definitely is a staple in my purse.
Sav M.
Friendswood
This product is very effective my lips are nice and smooth I love the packaging it’s very cute I love the colors. I use this product during spring season because of the colored. I believe that it’s affordable and cheap I would definitely recommend this product
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?