BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Stephanie B.
This chapstick is great along with its natural ingredients makes this a go to for me especially during the winter or summer when my lips get dehydrated and need a pick me up.
Hali H.
Erie, PA
I love the minty tingle you get after using Burt’s bees chapstick. Just be careful not to put too much in if you have majorly chapped lips because it will add an extra sting.
Cassey L.
Portland, TN
I have this in the flavor of pink grapefruit and I must admit that while i was skeptical,, i like it.  It stays on well and keeps my lips hydrated and taste great.
Monica K.
Washington, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm keeps my lips moist and it doesn't have a bad smell. I would recommend this to anyone that doesn't like overly scented products and is in need of moisturizing.
Vao T.
Salt Lake City
The texture of the product is so soft and I love that it has aloe in it. It’s also peppermint infused so when you apply it, you get that minty feeling on your lips, so it feels moistening and fresh.
Vanessa B.
Gravatá, Pernambuco
Purchased at: Walgreens
Is one of the best pharmacy lip balms that you can get. Really smother than other ones, I wish it stayed longer on my lips, but you have to keep reapplying every hour or so.
Madelyn G.
Conway, AR
I don’t understand the hype. It burns my chapped lips, and then doesn’t even last long after applying. Had to reapply all the time, and my lips didn’t feel any better for it
Joy M.
Bartlesville
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have used this Burt’s Bees lip balm for years. I love the fresh soft feeling it gives my lips and its natural ingredients. It exceeded my expectations and I will continue to but this product again.
Michelle L.
this is a good product to use because it is made with natural ingredients. It's a little on the pricey side. It's from a company who believes in keeping our environment clean.
Autumn R.
I love this chapstick. You only need a to apply it a few times a day. My sister break out in a rash with all other chapstick but not Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?