BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Taylor H.
The greatest lip balm of all time! The minty fresh makes my lips feel cool and it smells delicious. It hydrates my lips and I feel lost if I leave home without it.
Ashley M.
Clifton
This lip balm is really good my boyfriend uses it all the time An loves it he won’t use any other lip balm besides this lip balm it has a strong smell to me but he loves it!
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Burt’s bees is the absolute best lip balm out there! It keeps my lips moisturized and the different flavors are amazing! I seriously have one in my purse, car, back pack, night stand, everywhere! I definitely recommend!
Ashley S.
Westwood, NJ
I have to keep applying this every so often. It works great when my lips need a little moisture. I would put it on at night and my lips would become soft in the morning
Kayleigh P.
Sarasota, FL
I go to Chapstick I love this stuff the only thing is that the peppermint sometimes stings a little bit when your lips are extra dry already other than that I will continue to purchase this forever
Shelly S.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this lip balm its cool on the lips and it has a nice honey peppermint fragrance. I usually buy this lip balm during fall in winter season very long lasting on the lips. I would definitely buy again
Stephanie J.
Tulsa, OK
I’ve been using Burt’s Bees brand since I was a teenager and it’s still a brand I love. This chapstick is super moisturizing and smells so good! I love that it’s naturally based 😊
Julia N.
This is my by far lip balm!!! I put it on every night before I go to bed and it keeps my lips from cracking. I much prefer this over the EOS lip balm. Highly recommend!
YurikoZ L.
This is an awesome lip balm that is always in my bag now. It leaves u with peppermint scent after each use. Lips are smooth after using this lip balm. The size for daily use last me a month before replacing it.
Shanda B.
williston
Purchased at: Walmart
Not only is this lip balm made with great ingredients but it feels amazing and very effective on the lips. I’ve used this product several times and would recommend to lip balm buyer out there.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?