BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Himali B.
New York
Burt's bees is one of the best chapsticks that I have ever used. Yes, there are other chapsticks at much lower prices but I definitely prefer Burt's Bees products over any Brands because of the organic & natural ingredients used by Burt's Bees in all of the products & the high quality of all the products. This chapstick helps me in Colorado weather my keeping my lips moist & soft. Also, I have observed that this chapstick remains effective for a longer period of time compared to any chapstick & does it's job perfectly. In terms of money this is totally worth it. Also, I like the natural smell it's has I hate artificial fragrance added to skincare or makeup products. I prefer not buying any skincare or makeup products with artificial smell. This chapstick feels fresh & minty when applied. Also, it's has Vitamin E as one of the ingredient which is really good for skin & lips. I would definitely recommend this chapstick & will buy it again .
🖤J Ä.
waldorf
Purchased at: CVS
I love Burt’s bees it works very well. I am a repeated user of this and the price is very cheep and affordable. It always meets my expectations and it is a good go to lip balm. I would recommend it for you.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
This used to be my holy grail chapstick. I loved the tingly feeling it left on your lips after application. It felt like it was really penetrating to the deepest levels of your lips and helping to exfoliate dead skin. I used it for a few years, and then I suddenly started getting really dry and irritated around my mouth. This became increasingly worse for a few weeks until it looked like I was a 5 year old with Koolaid all over my face. It was super embarrassing, and I couldn't, for the life of me, figure out was going on. I started eliminating products I was using, until I finally had it narrowed down to my Burt's Bees chapstick! As soon as I stopped using it, the redness and irritation started to subside slowly but surely. I don't know if this was maybe a fluke or if they changed their formula or if I suddenly became allergic to some ingredient. It was a very odd situation, and I've been too scared of getting the same reaction to try them ever again.
Margaret H.
Chicago
I absolutely love Burt’s bees lip balm.  Feels so good on my lips.  Always does the job.  I have a tube in every room of the house my purse and the car
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Overall a good chapstick. I’m not saying it’s the best one out there but it doesn’t smell awful and it softens the lips for sure. It’s pretty much everywhere and is a good price.
Faith❤️ L.
virginia beach
Super moisturizing and keeps my lips feeling school . I wear this when i go to bed and i wake up with my lips feelings sooo good ! i love the tingle that the peppermint gives my lips and it feels so fresh !
Kerry H.
Moore, SC
One of my favorite lip moisturizers. This product coats lips well and provides protective layer to help against chapping, especially in winter months. I would give 5 stars but I’m liking products right now with less wax buildup.
Lindsy M.
Grass lake , MI
One of my favorite lip balms. A lot of other chapsticks seem to make my lips a lot worse when they are severely chapped but this one helps a ton. It really soothes and moisturizes
Morgan P.
Sterling Hts, MI
FAVORITE CHAPSTICK EVER!!! the cooking effect received by the beeswax infused chapstick is incredible. The packaging is adorable and I like that it comes from natural sources. Would highly highly recommend
Amanda J.
Menifee, CA
My favirite of all i wouod choose this over any chapstick becuase it has natural ingredients and i know it wouldnt make my lips worse like other chapstick have done to me before
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?