Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,628 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
A must have for the winter months! This is my go-to, and has never failed me. Keeps my lips super smooth - no wind chapping for this girl!
Makes my lips very soft and has a great taste. Good value too! I would suggest this to anyone. Burt's Bees is always a trust worthy barnd.
A product I must always have with me. I love the refreshing feeling I get from for the lip balm, especially when my lips are super chapped.
My all time favorite chap stick! A little pricier than most at around $3/4 but totally worth it! The mango flavored one is really nice too.
One word.. amazing! My favorite lip balm to have. it works very well and you can find it anywhere and everywhere at such a great cost. :)
Oh my god, I absolutely LOVE this product. I use it every single day & while indoor tanning. It keeps my lips moisturized and everything!!
This is my go-to chapstick. I always have a spare tube in my purse. It works really well and keeps my lips for getting even more chapped.
I feel lost if i dont have this in my purse, pocket or diaper bag 😂 i own about four currently. My absolute favorite lip balm of all time
This is another great product I obsolutley love. And it's a must have for my purse. It glides on perfectly. And helps with chapped lips.
This is a great balm. Does the job…especially on very dry lips…I only use it a night or in the day when I'm not going to wear lipstick.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos