BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Giana O.
This is my go to lip balm for day and night when my lips fill dry and chapped. I love how quickly it moisturizes my lips. I wear it overnight every day for extra care.
Kaleigh P.
Gainesboro, TN
Saved my lips and at last hope! They got so bad in one day from the wind and such and constantly applying this throughout the rest of the day saved them! Recommend 100%!
Taylor D.
Sherman, TX
There’s never a moment when I️ don’t have my Burts! Peppermint is my go to. Provides immediate relief. I’ve tried their other scents and none compares to the original!
member-74143
I love my Burt’s Bee’s Lip Balm! The peppermint feeling is so soothing and my lips are a lot softer now that I use it. I also love that it can basically last ages!
Jana A.
Luverne, AL
My absolute go-to lip balm! This lip balm smells amazing (peppermint/menthol) and feels so smooth on the lips! I always have 2 or 3 lying around at all times!! My all time favorite! Def recommend to a friend! I’m hooked!
Mackenzie H.
Salina
Purchased at: Walgreens
It works very well, burt's bees is definitely my go to for makeup. They are a very good brand and have some cool flavors of chapstick. And the glimmer ones work well.
Melaina S.
Reston, VA
Hands down the best lip balm I’ve ever used. It hydrated my lips without them feeling greasy or sticky and the taste and smell doesn’t bother me like usual lip balms.
Alice ✈.
My favorite lip balm! Love how cool and refreshing it is. Always keeps my lips feeling soft and supple. I’ve used this product for years and it never disappoints.
Julia P.
My all time favorite! This is the only lip balm that I will use. I use it once a day- every night before I go to sleep, and it works wonders! My lips are rarely if ever dry!
Sierra R.
Eureka, NC
I love the peppermint smell and this does wonders for my lips. I always have dry chapped lips in the spring and winter and this chapstick is definitely a great option
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?