Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,628 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
My favorite brand of lip balm. It smells fantastic, has a great texture that doesn't leave you feeling greasy, and makes my lips so soft.
Ahh my favorite chap stick. I always have at least two tubes at all times. The only down fall is how fast it runs out cause its so amazing!
This is my most favorite and go to chapstick! It tastes great, it's long lasting and it does a great job moisturizing! I love Berts Bees!
This chapstick is a must have. I have never heard a single bad thing about it. Every time I buy one, someone in my family takes it from me!
I hate when chapsticks leave your lips all waxy and gross feeling. This one doesn't do that at all! Plus it comes in lots of great flavors.
This lip balm smells incredible! It goes on really nice and even adds a nice tint to your lips! This is my go to balm that I use EVERY DAY.
I've used this chapstick for so long now. Although, it doesn't seem as tingly as it used to be! I still love the way it makes my lips feel!
A must have for the winter months! This is my go-to, and has never failed me. Keeps my lips super smooth - no wind chapping for this girl!
Burt's Bees original peppermint lip balm has been my go-to for years. It glides on and gives the perfect amount of moisture and protection.
Works great for chapped lips. A great product for a cheap price. great size you can put it in your pocket, purse, or leave it in your car.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos