BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Melody R.
Seattle, WA
These are ok but not my favorite product from Burt's Bees. I didn't care for how waxy and heavy they are. I was very aware of it on my lips and the mintyness was a little strong. The only thing I keep it around for is I keep one in my emergency preparedness kit since they hold up fairly well.
Kayla T.
Burt's Bees is probably the best chapstick. It's organic. It feels great on the lips. I use mine every day. I buy my burts bees at any drugstore for about $3. The cherry chapstick has some pigmentation to it so sometimes I like to wear that over my lips rather than putting on lipstick/lip gloss.
Julia B.
The peppermint is very soothing and leaves your lips feeling cool and replenished. It doesn't feel super heavy and thick. I like that this is a natural product as well.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
I have always loved Burt's Bee's Products and their Lip Balm is amazing, I use it mostly during the cold Winter Months and it really soothes chapped lips and repairs them. A stick of this balm is a little pricier around $4 for a stick. However it is absolutely worth the price I had one tube and it lasted my the whole winter and even a bit after and they have so many different lip balms in their line.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
I really like the effect of this lip balm, but I hate the taste! It tingles my lips and I love it. It is also very hydrating, but it straight up tastes like wax! I know it’s natural, but I would prefer not to taste wax on my lips! Other than that, it’s a great product!
Lea D.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm not a fan of these lip balms. I find that the formula is always so dry which doesn't make sense to me. It can't be that I've gotten multiple bad batches! I've had a few, all different flavors/scents, and all of them haven't been emollient enough for my liking. I have found a product that I love and won't be trying these again, but I'd still tell people to give them a shot just in case it's their sort of thing.
Christina S.
Poughkeepsie , NY
I will say it again and again, "Nothing beats Burts!" This lip balm keeps my lips soft and suple. I have used the product for four years, and will contiue to use. It met my expectations and keeps meetinf them. I reccomend this balm to all my friends, and they are all on board! Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
This has been my go-to chapstick for as long as I can remember. It not only smells phenomenal, but it refreshes the lips without leaving a cakey feeling. Some chapsticks tend to leave a thick layer on the lip without quenching the dryness, but this chapstick never fails to revitalize the lips. I definitely recommend this product if you have never tried it. You will be captivated just like the rest of us.
Arianna M.
This is my absolute favorite, go-to lip balm. I love the way it feels on my lips and it helps prevent dry lips which is a huge problem for me. I can apply it right before I start my day and apply it again every few hours. Although it doesn't stick while i'm eating, a quick swatch of it on my lips is not a big deal. I recommend this product 10/10 it's my holy grail! I don't know what I would do without it!
Lena P.
This chapstick is great and I've been using it for years, but... a few months ago I was using some other products and because of the cold weather, I started getting severely chapped lips. I switched to Burts Bees and I was hoping it will improve things, but I guess it was not that moisturizing, so I had to look for a solution somewhere else.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?