Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I love Burt’s Bees classic lip balm because it actually helps keeps my lips hydrating and has good ingredients in it which is nice to know.
I love this lip balm because it is medicated and hydrates your lips when applied. Your lips don't feel dry and that feeling is long lasting
Nice because it’s Natural I like that but it really doesn’t give me comfort when my lips are chapped I almost always have to run to Carmex
Love this lip balm. It really helps protect my lips during the winter and from the sun. It also helps heal my lips when I get a cold sore.
Absolutely love this chapstick goes on very smooth and stays for a while. The smell is also AMAZING !!! It has helped my lips in just 1 day
I'm a chap-stick fool, and I love Burt's Bees! It's wonderful and tingly, and it smells nice, also it's all natural. I love that about it.
Really moisturizing and natural doesn't smell chemically. My favorite is pomegranate it's lightweight and adds a bit of color to your lips.
This is an absolute must have, it is my most valuable product. no matter what i use on my face or lips this lip balm will always be used!!!
This lip balm is nice- it's not too slick and stays on my lips. I like the slight tingle. It's a nice base for other lip products as well.
Burt's Bees is my pocket balm. I keep one in my purse and one in the vehicle at all times to use in emergencies when I am out on the town.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos