BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Samantha S.
flatwoods
Love love love!!!!! Great stuff, I don't leave home without it. If I do, I go back home and get it.. nothings worse than not having chapstick that I use daily, this is truly a comfort item!
Tristana S.
Arnold , MD
The lip balms are calming for your lips especially when they’re dry. The packaging is cute and unique. The price is a little high but the quality is pretty good except for the fact that it has to constantly be reapplied.
Christina R.
Netcong, NJ
I thought this was okay. It did the job, but I had many chapsticks I preferred way more and found myself never reaching for it. I gave it to my boyfriend and he used it. I wouldn’t buy again!
Alison O.
Ogden, UT
This is my holy grail lip balm. I can’t go anywhere without making sure I have this on hand. It makes my lips so soft and smooth and I love the tingle that it gives when you first apply it.
Felicia W.
Purchased at: Target
My absolute favorite chapstick. A bit more expensive than most other chapsticks you can get for a dollar, but you definitely get what you pay for with this product! Would highly recommend.
Ana A.
It is super soft on my lips and helps during the winter. I really do reccomend it is the only chapstick that has help me. It is really effective and doesn’t disappoint me. The outside package of thw overall chapstick is cute and simple.
i totally recommend
Daisy R.
Desert Hot Springs
Purchased at: CVS
This lip balm work WONDERS for my chapped lips! This is the only thing I allow on my lips when they’re chapped and it ALWAYS works. It’s also what I use under liquid lipsticks and it makes them go on more even and smooth
Anastasia C.
Pittsburgh
Purchased at: Walmart
I love love this product! It always makes my lips super moisturizer and I was amazed because I’ve been trying so many different. I always bite my lips so this definitely helped me. Would definitely recommend this product!
Kate J.
Purchased at: Target
So moisturizing on the lips and great to tuck in your pocket or purse on the go! Smells good as well, without being overpowering. Leaves my lips feeling smooth and moisturized throughout the day even after taking it off.
Jasmine S.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Target
I literally can not live without this product. Every year for Christmas I get a 5 pack and run out quickly. It’s smooth, minty, and relieving. Doesnt leave my lips feeling sticky or thick. I have one with me at all times
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?