BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sarah K.
I don’t find this product to be hydrating or soothing enough for my lips. It feels nice on the lips in the short term, but after 15 minutes or so, it leaves my lips dryer than before and I have to reapply.
Whitney M.
South Jordan, UT
Purchased at: Walgreens
The original Burt’s bee’s chapstick is the best. It is moisturizing, minty, and leaves a tingling feeling. The texture is a little thicker than normal chapstick.
Linli F.
San Diego, CA
I am the type of person that ALWAYS, always needs chapstick with me no matter where I go. Seriously, I feel incomplete without it. I usually have one in each purse/backpack/jacket I own.

Personally, I don't like heavily scented or flavored chapsticks, but I am in love with Burt's Bees chapstick. The peppermint flavor gives my lips a very minty aftertaste, making it feel moist and refreshed. I mean, how often do your lips feel refreshed from chapstick?

The biggest downside about Burt's Bees original peppermint is that it does not have any SPF in it so if you're going on a vacation or anywhere where you'll be exposed to prolonged sun, it's not the best option. I used to swear by this product and then brought it with me on vacation once and got my lips sunburnt after using it. It also doesn't provide prolonged moisture and I often times find myself applying several applications throughout the day.

I still truly enjoy the refreshing feel it gives me. I haven't found any other chapstick similar to it, but even at that, there are still some improvements to be made.
Kaylee Z.
Ballwin, MO
Absolutely love burts bees! One of my go to chapsticks! The peppermint makes my lips tingle and it helps moisturize my lips without making them oily. It's a good price and I would definitely buy again!
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
One word to describe this... Abrasive! This is so rough to apply to your lips. If your lips were already chapped there is no doubt this would be uncomfortable to apply
Tabatha F.
Nicholasville
I have to tell you this my NUMBER ONE FAVORITE lip balm. I've got them stashed everywhere. I have been purchasing this since I found it at a hiking store when I was 14!! No one ever understood why I would spend then almost 4 bucks a tube for it. Now I buy them in bulk in Christmas gift sets. My Dog even loves to hijack them and eat them for the taste... Not a fan of her doing it, but shes a fan of the Burt of the Bees. lol. Nothing holds in your natural moisture better than this. It wears well under most lipsticks too with no shine. Heals chapped lips and feels nice even on wind burned or sunburned lips. Freshens breath :p which is always a plus. I've tried imitators and NOTHING is better than the OG Burt's Bees lip balm, nothing.
Sophie B.
Minneapolis , MN
Nothing better than classic Burt’s bees lip balm! Smells great and helps fights against chapped lips. Widely available and nice just to keep in your coat pocket for those dry lip emergencies
Ceara T.
Arlington, TX
Burt’s Bees products are hands down my favorite choice when it comes to picking a product to keep my lips from getting dry and chapped. Your lips feel fantastic all day.
Qu33n F.
Atlanta
Great product...will always be on my list to get...try out for yourself,  you'll thank me later.   Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm  I'm a repeat user.
Ginny L.
Pittsburgh
love the smell and the way it makes my lips soft. Do estate make them feel all cakey like most have. I also like that I do not have to keep applying over and over.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?