BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Denise A.
Corp Christi, TX
This is my favorite lip balms of all time!! I always have to have one with me at all times! I purchased mine at Wal-Mart. It leaves my lips super smooth and it is very long lasting. After wearing a matte lipstick, I reach out to my burts bee balm because it hydrates my lips immediately.
Lindsay F.
Shelbyville, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my FAVORITE lip balm ! I love Burt’s Bees products ! The scent of this lip balm is one of my favorites ! It’s a unique scent and makes me want to reapply the lip balm again and again ! It’s great lip balm for any time of year to keep your lips looking and feeling great !
Kelsey E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great at healing lips fast even when they’re in the worst shape. Is a gentle product that I feel good even giving to my kiddos to use on their lips when need be. Flavor is just right. Love that there is just enough flavor to feel it and know it’s on your lips but it isn’t flavored with some overbearing fruit flavor either.
Erin S.
Burt’s Bees original formula is my favorite chapstick for daytime wear. I’ve tried other flavors and shades in their line, but I always come back to this one. I’ve repurchased many times over the years. I do wish it were a little lower price point, but it’s not the end of the world. This isn’t my favorite product for nighttime wear, but it’s my go to during the waking hours. Wonderfully refreshing and soothing. If you’re in the fence about trying it, go ahead and give it a shot.
Haley M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Tried this lip balm out when I was at the checkout I saw it and I was like why not as I got it not knowing that there was no scent. The product leaves your lips smooth and is ok but is just your average lip balm. I know that they have scented ones I will need to try them out but for this lip balm it is ok but could be better.
Aly P.
Texas
Burt’s Bees is one of my absolute must haves. I have keep one in every bag I own. I normally grab a two pack which is about the prices of a coffee, so not too shabby. Within one use I notice a difference. My only wish is that there more variety of flavors to choose from.
Rossy R.
I feel like this is a classic, but also my go to chapstick. I have one in my bag and at home. I always put some on before I apply my makeup to prepare and hydrate for any lip product I’m gonna out on. Smooth and doesn’t dry quick. And I also love the peppermint cooling feeling.
Riley D.
fleming isl;and fl
I also have very dry lips and always love to have a little something on them due to the fact that I don't always wear lipstick or anything like that. Everyone in my family uses this and loves it also. it comes in some really nice flavors or smells however you would describe it.
Pia R.
Pretty good, but feels a little waxier than some of their other products. I’m more a fan of the pomegranate and the like than this product. Just a little disappointing. Heavy without feeling particularly moisturizing. I’d recommend many of their other lip balms over this one.
Cpreto826
Love this product. It keeps my lips soft and moisturized for hours. I use the one with peppermint so I get a slight tingle in my lips which really makes me feel like it’s keeping my lips in tip top shape! It’s also a thicker formula which I prefer and it has the faintest smell of peppermint. One of my go to lip moisturizers.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?