Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
My go to lip balm for years now. I always keep 2 or 3 at a time because I’m basically addicted to it! Great feel, smell, nice menthol feel.
Work great on cracked lips. Perfect for cold winter season.Keep your lips smooth and somewhat seals the moisture. Long lasting protection.
I stay buying this one all the time it feels so good and minty I can never get tired of switch off to a different one this is a must have.
Absolutely my favorite lip balm. I enjoy the minty tingle after each use. really helps my lips to keep from drying out. Good for daily use.
This product soothes my lips and leaves them hydrated. It has a different taste and smell to it, it's not bad, just have to get used to it.
My favorite brand of lip balm. It smells fantastic, has a great texture that doesn't leave you feeling greasy, and makes my lips so soft.
I enjoyed this lip balm, it did not feel waxy. Definitely made me lips feel nice. It had a mild scent . It was easy to apply, very smooth.
So soft and feels like it's working. I recommend to everyone who has chapped lips or feels like they need a natural ingredient chap stick.
Love this Chapstick. It smells amazing and works wonders. I love that it's organic ,especially since my son is allergic to a lot of things.
I absolutely love Burt's Bees. Since I started using it, I have used nothing else. It moisturizes my lips really well and is long lasting.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos