Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Love this stuff. It makes your lips tingle when you put it on which I love and makes my lips super smooth. The only downside is the flavor
I know everyone is familiar with this stuff but man is it good! Nothing has hydrated my lips more or kept them feeling healthier than this!
This is the only lip balm I will use because it’s minty, doesn’t feel greasy on the lips, and I actually feel a difference after using it.
I have been using this brand for years and have yet to be disappointed! My go-to brand for winter months when my lips get dry and cracked.
I stay buying this one all the time it feels so good and minty I can never get tired of switch off to a different one this is a must have.
Hands down my favorite chopstick of all time. Really is nourhsing and makes lips super soft feeling. I love that it has natural oils in it.
Like the Burt's bees branded items but felt the lip balm was a little too heavy and did not make my lips have a lasting moisturized feeling
This chapstick is AMAZING! It has a warm tingly feeling when you put it on. Your lips feel rejuvenated after each use. Everyone should own!
I love Burt's Bee chap stick because it's natural and it smells great. It costs a little bit more then others but it's completely worth it.
This is my go to lip balm! I am slightly embarrassed to say that I am addicted to it, constantly have to keep one with me incase I need it!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos