BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ashtyn T.
One of my favorite lip balms to date. I love the subtle tingling and slight peppermint taste. It stays on for so long and makes my lips feel baby soft. I always keep one in my purse and have one in my vanity. The fact that it is 100% natural is amazing too. I apply this stuff like a fanatic. Honestly, who doesn't love Burt's Bees?!
Cheyanna S.
I've used this on and off for years and I think that it's a classic but there are definitely butter lip balms. I prefer ones that are softening rather than lip balms that are more of just a barrier or protectant. This really just leaves a thick film across the lips rather than adding moisture. It is my husband's favorite and I buy it for him but I don't love it for myself. I think it is a great lip balm for men though.
Georgina-Marie G.
honolulu
Loved it. Cooling to lips, but like more of a pinched oval cylinder packaging, because this rolls around. Use to be my #1, but I've switched to using a locally made one in my area with 100% natural and local sustainable ingredients called filthy farm girl where I know where my Ingredients coming and less company drama/corruption.
Jaymee H.
the taste is horrible and it's a tad pricey for what it is....but one tube of this stuff will last you for two years, though. i use this to put on at night like a salve. otherwise, i would just recommend getting a tube of the original. this stuff works, but it dries my lips out faster for some reason.
Lola M.
I'm not a huge lip balm lover but I do have a few of these Burt's Bees lip balms. I carry them in my purse by my night stand and my beauty room. I find these lip balms very moisturizing and so refreshing on the lips. I love minty feeling lips so these are great. Yes I would recommend these lip balms.
Kristin S.
I am a chapstick addict, and this is the only lip balm I have faithfully relied on for the past five years. I've tried chapstick, Nivea, baby lips, and carmex, but I like burts bees the best (specifically the original, non-flavored one - I actually do not like the fruity scented ones). The chapstick works wonders - it keeps my lips moist and hydrated, while also providing a refreshing feeling that isn't too over the top.
Cammie N.
I deeply love this product! I personally used to own one of them due to how effective it was, the price point, and how it smelled. It was definitely something where I could fit right into a bag and it always kept my lips feeling smooth and hydrating. I used to use this everyday and it fixed my problems. Though the product is a bit pricy, it definitely is worth the price and should be more recognized in the field.
Elizabeth M.
Peyton, CO
I never really tried any of burt's bees products, but my boyfriend buys this lip balm all the time so I kind of took it over and I loved it! It has such of a good smell and feels really good on the lips. It is long lasting and I would definitely recommend trying it out! I will say that i personally prefer a more glossy looking chapstick so this one is not my favorite, but it does the job well and works better then the cheaper chapsticks.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
I literally keep a stockpile of these in my room. I find them everywhere.

They are phenomenal. They don't get all gross and mushy like a lot of other lip balm brands I've tried. And they definitely soften your lips long after the balm is gone! They come in a lot of different flavors too which is great.
Kassiah P.
Love this product! My lips get chapped really easily and this is the only product that I have found keeps them hydrated but doesn't also make them peel. It is long lasting (about 8 hours). This is my staple item for sure! I take it everywhere. Also it makes your lips tingle lol
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?