Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,628 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Serves the purpose but needs repeated and continuous application to show results. I would rather prefer using the organic one I make at home.
At first this product worked so well for me. After a few years of using it, I noticed it was no longer working. Maybe my skin got used to it.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a simple product that works wonders!! Yes it can tend to be expensive, but I buy it on amazon in a pack!
Love the smell of this stuff but the texture is not my favorite. I don't find that it keeps my lips hydrated quite as long as other products.
My little sister gets really bad chapped lips and this works great to heal them. I think it being more organic based helps a lot with it too.
This is my tried and true, ride or die favorite lip balm. It's the one I always go back to because it has no taste and I love the minty feel.
I dated a guy who swore by this stuff, so I tried it. We are no longer seeing each other, but Bert's Bees and I are still very much in love!
works almost instantly! smells delicious, lasts forever, alil goes a long ways, and if my baby tried to eat it he won't be harmed! I love it!
I will go out of my way to buy this product when I run out. My lips feel amazing after. I love the slight tingly feeling from the peppermint.
One of my favorite lip balms. It's natural and contains so many great antioxidants for moisturizing and anti aging the lips. Great product.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos