Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,628 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
My lips were beginning to feel chapped. So I bought some Burt Bee's. now I will never go back to another brand because I absolutely love it.
I LOVE LOVE this stuff! It helps monsturize my chapped lips and give me a little color all at a low price and not very heavy sticky feeling.
I Absolutely love these chapsticks! I own almost every single one! They leave my lips feeling smooth and moisturized! Plus they smell amazing
I love this product and all of the lip balms I have tried from Burt's Bees. They seem to work great for me and have lots of great flavors.
The only chapstick that works!! I love the tingling sensation and instant relief I feel when I apply it. It's definitely a must have for me.
I have used Pomegranate for years and I love the smooth texture, touch of color, and the fact that it is beeswax based! Definitely worth it!
This product feels good on your lips bit is kinda thick and hunky feeling when you reapply. Leaves my lips moist but not one of my favorites.
My favorite lip balm!!! It is my go-to. It leaves your lips feeling moisturized and the mint is nice and cooling on your lips. Great product!
Very good makes my dry lips hydrated. Got mine at Walgreens. Packaged very nice and is easy to use. I would recommend this to lots of people!
I got this as a gift and it was nice and easy to apply. I probably wouldn't buy it on my own. Not a bad product but just not a go to product
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos