Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,614 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
This product is a classic. I love the peppermint scent and the cooking sensation it provides. I don't really know how well it works though.
I love Burt's bees it's the the best! Does wonders if you live in a dry city like I do keeps the lips moisturized. Helps with chapped lips.
This is a really good natural lip balm. I like that my fiancé feels comfortable using it for his chapped lips because it's not super girly
Felt heavy on my lips, and it seemed like the tint was too strong. However a little product goes a long way and it'll last you for awhile.
It's very moisturizing, but like the Nivea I had to reapply this too many times during the day which I don't love. And not worth the money.
This makes your lips smooth and moisturizes. It definitely helps dry and chapped lips. It gives a tiny bit of color. Plus it's all natural!
Favorite lip balm ever. I don’t use any other products. I would like to see other variations of the product with this some scent and minty.
Amazing! Melts onto lips as a luxurious hydrating oil. Not long lasting but I can get over that because it feels so lightweight and creamy!
This lip balm smells incredible! It goes on really nice and even adds a nice tint to your lips! This is my go to balm that I use EVERY DAY.
Really like how it moisturizes my lips and keeps them soft!! The packaging is really cute haha i like the way its shaped like a honey comb!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos