Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
This chapstick is wonderful and very moisturizing! The only thing I wish is that it had peppermint oil in it like some of my other favorites.
Love the product. It runs on so smooth and easy. I always go to this section for the healthy lip balm. The ingredients are earthy and nice.
I love this lip balm. It is the only chapstick I ever use. It moisturizes my lips and I love the smell and tingly feeling after application.
This is my go-to chapstick every day. I always keep one on hand in my purse. It is perfect for moisturizing lips before putting on lip stick.
Makes lips soft and hydrated!! The tint on some is just a bonus I get soft kissable lips with just a hint of color perfect for everyday look
Love this product. Comes in quite a few different scents as well. The tingly feeling on the lips feels good. A little pricey bit so worth it.
These moisturize my lips so well I use them mostly in the morning because it's colder her and they don't crack my lips or settle in my lines
One of the best chapsticks out there. It makes my lips feel smooth and wonderful. Keep in in your jacket, your car or have it handy on a hike
Kind of a strong smell, but overall good. It is a truly great lip balm and even I like the scent. This is a good "keep everywhere" lip balm.
I love how it smells and I absolutely love the job it does. I have it in my purse, makeup bag, and on my night stand and I use it every day.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos