Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Nothing beats an original Burt’s Bees lip balm! Lasts forever on your lips. It also give a small tingle always making you know it’s working.
These are okay I feel like the ball wears off really fast and I have to keep applying every 30 mins or so. They do have a nice scent however.
Burts bees has always just been ok to me. It's not the best thing ever but it's certainly not the worst. Very indifferent about this product.
The only chapstick that works!! I love the tingling sensation and instant relief I feel when I apply it. It's definitely a must have for me.
I love all Burt's bees products. They leave my lips smooth and hydrated! They also have different shades and "flavors" so you do have options
I Absolutely love these chapsticks! I own almost every single one! They leave my lips feeling smooth and moisturized! Plus they smell amazing
Love the colors and the creaminess of the tints. It keeps lips moisturized while adding some vibrant color. Great everyday tints/chap sticks.
Best chapstick I've ever used, hands down. Instantly soothes and keeps my lips moisturized for almost an entire day. Would highly recommend.
i have at least 10 of these! i keep one everywhere! it works so well! it is the very first chopstick that i have ever used the entire tub of!
I love burts bees lip balm. It makes your lips burn a little but thats how you know its working. It's extremly refreshing and smells amazing.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos