Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,614 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Love the original lip balm! It is really smooth and refreshing. I tend to use it as my every day, but have to use carmex for winter cracking.
The reason I like this chapstick so much is because it seems to stay on longer than some other brands. I like how it feels cool and soothing.
This is the only lip balm I use. I always have at least one on hand. Love the flavor. Always heals my chapped or dry lips in just a few days.
This is my favorite Chapstick ever! I have like 6 stashed around the house, in my purse, make up bag and at work! I love the cooling tingle!
The only chapstick I will use on my lips. You can feel it working. It cools the lips with a tingly sensation that leaves you asking for more!
My favorite chapstick ever!! Leaves your lips feel silky smooth and it truely works. Long lasting so you don't have to apply multiple layers.
My everyday chap stick! It's super affordable and makes my lips super moisturizer while giving a little tingle from the peppermint oil in it!
This is the only lip balm that I trust to soothe the dreaded winter chap. It cools and repairs, plus doesn't feel sticky or heavy on my lips!
My constant go to, this product is amazing on chapped lips and on sun burnt lips. I've been using it for years, and it's become an obsession.
Love this product! It's a little higher priced, but worth it. Definitely makes my lips feel moisturizer for longer than regular chap sticks.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos