Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Bert's Bee is my favorite chapstick brand. I use it all the time. It works great and my lips never stay chapped. I will continue to use it.
This reminded me of chap stick. Very traditional in that sense. It helps sooth and hydrate my lips just like chap stick. Great for cold days.
This chapstick is very moisturizing. I love it and love how there's not one but a few flavors. I always carry this in my purse. It's the best
This use to be my go-to chapstick until I realized it dried my lips out more than it moisturized them. Unfortunately, I would not recommend.
My lips get extremely chapped in the winter and this is the only lip balm that I'll use. My favorite is the vanilla bean, it smells amazing!
My constant go to, this product is amazing on chapped lips and on sun burnt lips. I've been using it for years, and it's become an obsession.
I use this most often, but I lose it so much I forget I have it! It's a better alternative to chapstick for sure. I'd recommend it to anyone
So happy with Burt’s Bee’s Lip Balm! This is one of the very few Lip Balm’s that work and continue to work for hours after using the product!
Love the product. It runs on so smooth and easy. I always go to this section for the healthy lip balm. The ingredients are earthy and nice.
My FAVORITE chapstick. You have so many different types and flavors to choose from. Keeps your lips nice and moist in all weather situations!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos